Que Sera Sera

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you MarieK. Sweetpea you were so brave and an inspiration to us all. Your pain is finally over and may you now rest in peace. My condolences to her family and friendsxxxx

Such sad news but thankyou MarieK for letting us know. Cindy has been in my thoughts and prayers constantly and I will never forget her courage in facing the biggest challenge anyone could ever face, she was truly inspirational. Sincere condolences to her family and friends and my special thoughts and prayers for Mr Sweetpea who is undergoing his own battle with this truly evil disease. God Bless you lovely lady, rest in peace forever in a better place. Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you mariek for letting us know!

As PPC said, my thoughts are with Mr Sweetpea who has his own battle to fight too.

Rest in peace Cindy! x

Sue I didn't know about Mr Sweetpea, thanks for mentioning it as i can add him to my prayers.

Thank you for letting us know Mariek. I didn't know Sweetpea but I have been thinking of her. Such very sad news. RIP Cindy xxx

Thank you mariek.

Such sad news. Cindy was incredibly brave & inspirational and I truly hope her final wish to go home was granted.

RIP Cindy. xx

Thank you marieK. No more cruel world for you Cindy, you were such a courageous and inspirational lady, may you rest in peace. My condolences to your family and special thoughts to Mr Sweetpea and his own battle.

Such sad news, my condolences to all family and friends xx such a kind brave lady and an huge inspiration, may you rest in peace Cindy xxx

Knew this sad news would come, but still very upsetting to read. Sweetpea sounded like a lovely lady.

I hope she got to go home and sincere condolences to her family who must be devastated.

Thank you MarieK

so sorry to hear this, like i am sure everyone else was, i was hoping to hear about a miracle. rip

Latest posts

Back