Que Sera Sera

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Cindy and thank you for posting, it can't be an easy message to write, certainly difficult to read. Echoing everyone's replies I'll add that I glad you've chosen your own music and have a priest who knows who you are; otherwise you'll be stuck with "All things bright and beautiful" and the 23rd Psalm! But before that's needed you'll be in my prayers.

Love Judy xxx

What an incredibly brave post to write, Cindy. You and your family will be in my thoughts and I sincerely hope you find the strength you need to be able to fulfil your wish to go home. love Ann xxx

Paula (Mad4Gems) has asked me to say she is so sorry to hear your news, that she'll be thinking of you and wishes you peace.

Hi Cindy, that must have been such a difficult post for you to write. I truly hope you can go home as you wish. Lots of love and hugs!! x

lots of love and (((hugs))) to you sweetpea. what a very brave, generous and inspiring post. with the combined force of all your friends on here, you'll make it home - hang in there sweetie.

I'm not a religious person Cindy, but I pray you will get your wish to go home. Hang in there girl x

Cindy i wish you all the best and my thoughts are with you and your family. Like PPC said miracles can happen and i am keeping everything crossed for you.

I don't know you, apart from having read your posts on this forum, but you are obviously a strong and courageous woman. It must have been so difficult to write that post and my thoughts are with you and your family. Take care and continue to stay strong. You are an inspiration.

Hi Cindy,

I can only echo what the other ones have said and that I will certainly pray, in this very difficult time for you.

I would also like to add few links for you to have a look at if you wish, in the hope that it just may offer you a ray of light and a hopefully some hope. I have to say in advance, that I am not qualified in any way, or affiliated with anyone, or have personally had any experience of cancer. However I have recently researched about alternative cancer therapies and found out some recurring themes that I believe are worth at least investigating. Please forgive me and I apologise in advance if I may be causing an offence with this (I would like to reassure you that this is the last thing I would ever wish to cause), but I know for myself that if I was ever in a similar situation, I would hope that people can share with me anything that it potentially might be helpful. I really have no other motive, other than just sharing some information that may offer some ideas or hope.

So here it is, if you have time or wish, please have a look at these:

About the primary cause of cancer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7RBphooG28 another link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki8KnMP4IlA

About Sodium Bicarbonate and Dr Simoncini:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npgyZMaewuE&feature=plcp and
http://www.curenaturalicancro.org/english/index.htm also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8Y8I_TsjI

About raw green juicing and few other natural cancer protocols: http://www.tamarastjohn.com/

I hope this info may bring you some hope and maybe some answers or ideas worth investigating further. You are in my prayers, Cindy.

'When we consider that something as trivial as Shopping off the Telly is "all" this disparate group of people have in common, it is an amazing community/family with all the niggles and support you could expect... It is wonderful to read the posts full of love and caring. I am so sorry Cindy that your life will not be as healthy nor as long as you would have hoped, but I do hope it will be filled with love and peace. My thoughts are with you. ms x

Thank you! Such an honest and sad post. I wish you peace and comfort and that your hope to go home is fulfilled. Love to you and yours. Lilo Lil x

Our lovely Sweetpea, so sad to hear that things have not progressed as you had so obviously hoped but but despite not being very religious myself, I will send a prayer for you in the hopes that some higher authority will still take note & help give you the strength to hang on in there for the next few weeks in hospital until your funding comes through for the home situation! (Maybe higher authority could hurry them up a bit with the funding too, you never know, I'll put that bit in as well, never hurts to ask, huh?) xx

I know you are desperate to be at home & of course for somebody so very ill, for whom every day/week is extra precious now, I would not wish the next 3-4 weeks to pass by quickly & it must be hard for you to feel the same I suppose, knowing that being able to be at home is almost within your grasp & needing the time to pass, yet at the same time wishing the world would just slow down to a crawl, to make the most of each day; they pass by so quickly when we think we have all the time in the world left. xx

I do fervently hope that we may yet see a post from you, sent from your own home & we would love to know that you did indeed get your wish there. That would be the 'fair' thing for you - life is clearly not remotely 'fair' a lot of the time but in the great scheme of things, a roll of the dice has to occasionally chuck a small 'fair' our way, doesn't it? You're way overdue for a dose of 'fair' so here's hoping! xx

Much love to you Cindy. :bear:

Hi Cindy what a brave lady you are x my thoughts are with you, your courage and strength is a inspiration xxx

Not much I can add to the posts already on here but I hope your wish to return home is granted. You are a brave and good person. xxxx

Sweetpea, I don't swing by ST that often but 2 forum friends mentioned your plight. That was a truly harrowing and courageous posting. Am really sad to hear how your journey has gone, but hope that you get your wishes and can go home to your loved ones for what time remains x

Cindy all I could say has already been said by all of the other forum members.
I am a firm believer in the power of prayer and you will be in my prayers , that you will achieve your wish to go home.
I will also be praying for all of your friends and family that they may have the strength to uphold you and grant you your last wishes.
Love and prayers
Karen

Latest posts

Back