Moet&muffins - Mike Mason

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't watch his whole show last night but on the three occasions I flicked through and caught a bit he was a jerk on every single occasion!

'i'm not in the luxurious position to receive free dental care', thankfully neither am I but I doubt there's anything luxurious about being in that position. What an absolute .............. :headbang:

Is that what he said, luxurious? what a prune...............what do I mean by prune? well........:mysmilie_847:

Is that what he said, luxurious? what a prune...............what do I mean by prune? well........:mysmilie_847:

He said, direct quote :- 'i'm not in that luxurious position of having free dental treatment', what a moron. But for the first time in a long time he actually said something that I totally believed. He said he hates the dentist so he dosen't go very often :grin:

Last edited:
Why don't you write a letter to Mike c/o Sit Up studios, maybe he will read it out on air as does Peter Simon when people write to him. Good way to get another 15 minutes of fame

Why? Because I don't want to? If you are thinking I am interested in his L/G Twitter account to contact him or her you are mistaken, I am just interested in what she is like because Mike goes on and on and on about her most shifts ...

PJ

Why? Because I don't want to? If you are thinking I am interested in his L/G Twitter account to contact him or her you are mistaken, I am just interested in what she is like because Mike goes on and on and on about her most shifts ...

PJ

Seriously you are coming over as a bit stalker.. ish or obsessive, it's quite unsettling. I would take a break if I were you.

Seriously you are coming over as a bit stalker.. ish or obsessive, it's quite unsettling. I would take a break if I were you.

I don't know how you have the nerve to accuse me of stalking when all you have done recently is go over what I say and do in fine detail. As I said previously the only people who can tell me to take a break is Graham or his moderating team. Until then I will carry on.

PJ

I read all member's comments and enjoy this forum, believe me for me to criticise another member takes a lot, you may well have noticed other member's think you should give Mike Mason a break now and then. It's not just me and I am nothing do with Sit Up.

I read all member's comments and enjoy this forum, believe me for me to criticise another member takes a lot, you may well have noticed other member's think you should give Mike Mason a break now and then. It's not just me and I am nothing do with Sit Up.

And I have noticed that a lot (not all) of those posters are new members with little to no other posts but to try and be negative about me?

You seem to miss the point of forums. It is for people to exchange views. I never expect people to gree with everything I say but I do find it fustrating that instead of having a debate about it for example "no you are wrong Mike meant x, y or z" I get either personal attacks on me or cries of give it a rest. So can we either have a debate about Mike's selling techniques or not, talking about me is not what this forum is for. Now why not create a a hate PJ FB page or just give it a rest? I am not asking you to like me, agree with me or like what I say but I have the right to say it as much as Graham allows, not you.

And I have noticed that a lot (not all) of those posters are new members with little to no other posts but to try and be negative about me?

You seem to miss the point of forums. It is for people to exchange views. I never expect people to gree with everything I say but I do find it fustrating that instead of having a debate about it for example "no you are wrong Mike meant x, y or z" I get either personal attacks on me or cries of give it a rest. So can we either have a debate about Mike's selling techniques or not, talking about me is not what this forum is for. Now why not create a a hate PJ FB page or just give it a rest? I am not asking you to like me, agree with me or like what I say but I have the right to say it as much as Graham allows, not you.

Oh Dear,
And your never negative are you,if you give it out,be big enough to take it,maybe you seem to think being personal about people is normal,maybe time to switch your tv off and take a break before you give cause for concern on this forum.

Oh Dear,
And your never negative are you,if you give it out,be big enough to take it,maybe you seem to think being personal about people is normal,maybe time to switch your tv off and take a break before you give cause for concern on this forum.

LMAO. Hi "new" member

Enough of all this. Pj has admitted he made a bad call re the twitter thing, and what's more he's apologized! Just a little reminder to those who seem to have turned on him...If it wasn't for p.j the channels would still be telling us that five pairs of socks would cost us no more than 5p! He was the person who started tbis mission and I say thanks....and to the trolls crawl back under that rock! X

He said, direct quote :- 'i'm not in that luxurious position of having free dental treatment', what a moron. But for the first time in a long time he actually said something that I totally believed. He said he hates the dentist so he dosen't go very often :grin:

Very few of us are pal, but we still don't have teeth like you. Perhaps if you stopped buying some of the gadgets you boast about owning you could afford a dentist?

Enough of all this. Pj has admitted he made a bad call re the twitter thing, and what's more he's apologized! Just a little reminder to those who seem to have turned on him...If it wasn't for p.j the channels would still be telling us that five pairs of socks would cost us no more than 5p! He was the person who started tbis mission and I say thanks....and to the trolls crawl back under that rock! X

well said Merryone... They don't like having their cages rattled do they ha ha

:giggle: I never tire of watching that

If Ryan (aka Moet&Muffins) can honestly come on here and still claim his mate isn't a ruthless, monumental bullshitter after the Bass Reflex and QuizCall abominations then I can only conclude the poor kid has been brainwashed.

It's only a shame we don't have footage of his old Jean Paul DuPont sales.

Last edited:
lmao! never gets old :drunk:

I just noticed but Mikey calls the Coax video output an S-Video output (which is completely different). :thinking:

He dosen't know what he is talking about, you should have heard the tripe he was coming out with when selling a TV Aerial the other day. It was nothing that would warrant a complaint or anything like that but total tosh all the same, boy does that guy love to lecture.

I bet people run a mile when they see him walking into their bar, 'oh no, it's him!' :eek:

Thank you Merryone. I will always say sorry when i get things wrong. I am sure some of the things that Mike and other presenters say they don't mean to with all the pressure live TV brings but what's wrong with saying oops I got that wrong.

Why are the bosses not noticing that the Ocean dongle is flying our with Andy's honest sales patter compared to Mike's?

Lastly to the 'new' member you say I give it but can't take it. That is total nonsense. If I couldn't take it I would be reporting the threads to the moderating team to try and get them taken down. The only post I have ever reported is my own.

PJ

Latest posts

Back