Moet&muffins - Mike Mason

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you Merryone. I will always say sorry when i get things wrong. I am sure some of the things that Mike and other presenters say they don't mean to with all the pressure live TV brings but what's wrong with saying oops I got that wrong.

Why are the bosses not noticing that the Ocean dongle is flying our with Andy's honest sales patter compared to Mike's?

Lastly to the 'new' member you say I give it but can't take it. That is total nonsense. If I couldn't take it I would be reporting the threads to the moderating team to try and get them taken down. The only post I have ever reported is my own.

PJ

For what it's worth PJ personally I don't think there's too much need to go overboard with the apologies when they relate to criticising a man who we could be forgiven for thinking appeared to work so enthusiastically for a certain QuizCall.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
I would like to add a video to Mikes best bits too :rock:

Not on bid but still pretty epic for those that haven't seen:

I hope he does a Bid xmas one :call:

No wonder he moved into shopping telly BS'ing. I think we can see where his real talents lie :wink:

Last edited:
Motion: we now refer to Mike as Bingo Balls.

M&M I am gonna try this question again. You say he left Quiz Call because he was aghast at their tactics, two questions. Why is he still at bid and why did he come back in the first place? It was already as bad as it is today by then. Sorry to keep asking you but as Mike won't come here and strangely for a man who loves the customers isn't on social media I have to ask his mates.

M&M I am gonna try this question again. You say he left Quiz Call because he was aghast at their tactics, two questions. Why is he still at bid and why did he come back in the first place? It was already as bad as it is today by then. Sorry to keep asking you but as Mike won't come here and strangely for a man who loves the customers isn't on social media I have to ask his mates.

I heard he returned to Sit Up only after ITV had a last minute rethink about Mike replacing Dermot O'Leary on The X Factor, I don't know if that is a fact or not though.

I second that motion!

Well having just watched Bingo Balls, Dermot must have had something mega special to top that! And that's a fact :giggle:

It clearly wasn't a decision based on talent. Typical ITV, no wonder they have been on the slip the last few years. They could have had the next Bobby Davro on their hands.

I have just had a wonderful idea. After the regular Big Brother there is a celeb version .... Pssst Mike Mike Mike Mike, you know celeb big brother is on soon, well I know we have our differences but I think you would be the perfect person

to watch it :p

I have just had a wonderful idea. After the regular Big Brother there is a celeb version .... Pssst Mike Mike Mike Mike, you know celeb big brother is on soon, well I know we have our differences but I think you would be the perfect person

to watch it :p

Dirty Peter claims ITV have asked him to take part in I'm A Celebrity on a number of occasions. Mind you, he claims a lot of things.

Did you know Bingo Balls has been nominated for a Variety Club of Great Britain Award? To be totally fair to Mike I don't think he was aware he had until Dirty Peter said it.

Dirty Peter claims ITV have asked him to take part in I'm A Celebrity on a number of occasions. Mind you, he claims a lot of things.

Did you know Bingo Balls has been nominated for a Variety Club of Great Britain Award? To be totally fair to Mike I don't think he was aware he had until Dirty Peter said it.

I am sure Mike does do a lot of good stuff and fair play to him for wining an award :)

Don't jump the gun PJ, it's only a nomination at this point, allegedly :wink2:

Having seen him perform Bingo Balls it's unlikely he was just nominated. Peter was probably just protecting Mike's modesty, which we know is important to him.

I hear he's a big name in Prestatyn.

Even Google knows it

nu5eqygy.jpg

So is Bingo Balls on tonight? I wouldn't like for him to say hi to me again and miss it. Maybe this time you could give me one of those ever so lovely and not at all creepy hugs to camera as if we were your bestest mate in this whole world rather than just a method to increase your horse collection ....

PJ

So is Bingo Balls on tonight? I wouldn't like for him to say hi to me again and miss it. Maybe this time you could give me one of those ever so lovely and not at all creepy hugs to camera as if we were your bestest mate in this whole world rather than just a method to increase your horse collection ....

PJ

Bingo's at 6.30pm

Latest posts

Back