PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Pollyanna

Klosblue
30-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Hi Pollyanna :hi:

Hope you don't mind me asking this - I know you're getting married very soon, is it Lee Clark that you're marrying? Just that I was browsing around on Facebook and noticed that you both have photos with each other on your Profiles. Could be totally wrong of course, it wouldn't be the first time, but you do look more than "just good friends" in the photos :heart:

Also, are you going to be joining Rocks & Co too?

I am so nosey! :giggle:

Pinkpussycat
30-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Lee Clark got married last year I think Klos. :thinking2: Don't tell his wife he's marrying Pollyanna now........:YIKES: :SUE: :PPC:

RubyRose
30-07-2009, 11:37 AM
I have long been puzzled about Lee. When I first started watching TJC about 18 months ago, I'm sure I remember him chatting about a wife and baby. Before he left, tho, he was talking as if he lived alone with a dog. Have I remembered this right?

I am being monumentally nosey, I know, and I apologise for that - but does anyone know what happened?

gemcherub
30-07-2009, 11:44 AM
I'm nosey too because Derek got married and went on honeymoon (were he met up with Lee and his wife) but now he lives alone with Cancun (his pussy cat) so i presume he is no longer married which is a shame as Derek is lovely x
Lee is definitely married with a baby as well, well he was anyway may be that has changed as well?

Sacha
30-07-2009, 11:45 AM
I was just going to say.....and he's a Dad! http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l60/DrLewall/Smilies/crybaby_sign.gif

Pinkpussycat
30-07-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm nosey too because Derek got married and went on honeymoon (were he met up with Lee and his wife) but now he lives alone with Cancun (his pussy cat) so i presume he is no longer married which is a shame as Derek is lovely xLee is definitely married with a baby as well, well he was anyway may be that has changed as well?

:YIKES: Well I'm shocked and stunned from Putters!! :emo: Delboy was with that lovely blonde girl for ages, he had loads of pics of her on his website and seemed so happy to be getting married. Are you sure Gemcherub?? :thinking2: :PPC:

gemcherub
30-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Yes thats what he said! i saw the pics on his website once as well i wonder if they are still there?

Pinkpussycat
30-07-2009, 12:15 PM
Well, well, well....whatever are they putting in the water at TJC.......?? :Whistling: :PPC:

Marble
30-07-2009, 01:26 PM
OMG! He always used to mention Cornwall ... not heard him mention Cornwall for ages, but then again I haven't really watched for ages! Hopefully we are all reading too much into things ...

Meeshoo
30-07-2009, 02:23 PM
I thought Lee got married about 18 months ago and then had a baby boy shortly after? He's a fast worker then!

Well I reckon this is proof that Lee and Polyanna are a couple - this is from her Facebook page!

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd319/Meesh00/LeeandPolyanna.jpg

Pinkpussycat
30-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Uhm. They hardly wanted to be discreet about it then did they?? :rolleyes: :PPC:

Marble
30-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Blimey ... I'd be inclined to agree with you there Meeshoo.

So, married - baby - divorced - married again ... all within about 2 years! That's pretty bloomin quick!

gemcherub
30-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Fast work indeed but what a lovely pic!

Marble
30-07-2009, 03:29 PM
It is a nice photo ... looks very staged though! I know Lee has done some modelling - maybe it's a professional pic for something, and totally innocent!

Tabs
Well if its true, Congratulations to them both, they both seem very nice people.

Marble
... we still need the detectives to figure out about Derek though! I hope he's not split from him wife, cos it always sounded like he absolutely adored her. I always got the impression that they had been sweethearts for a very, very long time before getting married.

On the other hand ... I can lust after him guilt-free!!!

gemcherub
30-07-2009, 03:50 PM
It is a nice photo ... looks very staged though! I know Lee has done some modelling - maybe it's a professional pic for something, and totally innocent!

If it is a professional pic Pollyanna will have good laugh next time she comes on the forum lol

Klosblue
30-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Of course I could be totally wrong and if so I apologise to both Lee and Pollyanna.

Do you think this photo is staged as well?

gemcherub
30-07-2009, 04:03 PM
No i'd say that was a "we're in love" photo lol

Marble
30-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Yup! I concur - that's a "we're in love" photo! Another nice one too!

Meeshoo
30-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Of course I could be totally wrong and if so I apologise to both Lee and Pollyanna.

Do you think this photo is staged as well?

Slam dunk Miss Marple!

gemcherub
01-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Derek has just been saying how he has no food in and is living on takeaways and needs a woman to look after him and was wondering if he could hire one! lol

sweetpea
01-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Derek has just been saying how he has no food in and is living on takeaways and needs a woman to look after him and was wondering if he could hire one! lol

Awww......Derek is a sweetie,what a shame I am taken,I could listen to his lovely voice for ages!!!!

Mind you if it is just feeding up he wants I may not be a good choice,hubby didn't marry me for my culinary skills IYKWIM ;)

pollyanna
04-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Hey Everyone,

Cor blimey you've all been busy....lol :)
I will confirm Lee and I are getting married, and that's the reason why we were asked to leave the jewellery channel, we do both miss it, but unfortunately we were forced to leave by the current regime. big thanks for all your well wishes, we really do appreciate your support for us.

Chat soon, and will have to pop a pic of the wedding on.

Love Pollyanna, Lee and Ziggy( the dog) xxxx

gemcherub
04-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Hey Everyone,

Cor blimey you've all been busy....lol :)
I will confirm Lee and I are getting married, and that's the reason why we were asked to leave the jewellery channel, we do both miss it, but unfortunately we were forced to leave by the current regime. big thanks for all your well wishes, we really do appreciate your support for us.

Chat soon, and will have to pop a pic of the wedding on.

Love Pollyanna, Lee and Ziggy( the dog) xxxx

OMG thats amazing! (that you and Lee are getting married not having to leave tjc lol) i wish you both a life time of happiness together, i must say you are a georgeous couple x
Well how silly are TJC to loose to wonderful presenters more fool them!
hope you both have a great day and i look forward to the pics x

rebeccab
04-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, cant wait to see the piccies,
I wondered why I hadnt seen you on the channel, thought you were off on your hols, never mind their loss.
Good luck with all that your future brings x

Pinkpussycat
04-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Thanks for posting Pollyana and keeping all us nosey bints satisfied. :D Congratulations to you and Lee, such a bliddy shame you both had to leave....wtf have your private lives got to do with TJC?? :HUMP: You'd have thought the fact that you were both damn good presenters who could sell would be their main concern :rolleyes: but their loss petal, and ours of course. Anyway, wishing you both a long and happy marriage and don't forget those pics. ;) Sx :PPC:

Meeshoo
04-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Pop over to GemsTV Pollyanna - they don't mind married (or nearly married!) couples! What a peculiar ethos TJC have! Their loss hun because I'm sure you and Lee will be in demand.

Good luck on your forthcoming marriage :clapping: and us nosey bints do love a photo or two so please don't forget to post one of your happy day! Piccies of your engagement ring(s) would be great too! :giggle:

Klosblue
04-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Thanks very much for replying to my very nosey thread Pollyanna! I did think the pics looked as though you were more than "just good friends" :wink2:

I echo everyone's comments and wish you both every happiness in your new life together - actually I wish all three of you best wishes as being a doggy person myself (I said DOGGY not DODGY!!) we can't forget about Ziggy! :Happy Dog:

I can't see TJC's problem having a married couple working for them as surely it would be nice to have a family feeling there. I wonder why they have a problem with that? Strange!

Anyway, thanks again Pollyanna, I appreciate you taking the time out to reply :flower:

pollyanna
05-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Thank you so much everyone xxx
will have the pics up as soon as i can :) x

gemcherub
05-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Look forward to seeing them! As Meeshoo said how about a flash of the engagement ring?

Tabs
05-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Congratulations to you both, you make a lovely couple :) TJC have some strange idea's don't they?..Oh well you were both too good for them anyway!

Hope you have a fab day, and look forward to seeing the piccies when you get a chance to post them up.

RubyRose
05-08-2009, 03:31 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!

Sooo sorry you both had to leave... you were two of the best presenters... we still miss you! TJC shot themelves in the foot, I believe.

Hope you will be very happy together!

jacqualina
05-08-2009, 06:59 PM
I'm confused (nothing new there), didn't Lee get married last year or so and then have a baby, or am I mixing him up with someone else?

pollyanna
05-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Hi Jacqualina,
Lee was married a few years ago and has a gorgeous little boy who is 19 months, unfortunately the marriage dissolved quite a while ago.

xx

jacqualina
05-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Thanks Pollyanna, I thought I remembered something like that, just can't believe how time has flown (must be my age). It's sad it didn't work out, but I'm really pleased he has found hapiness again with you - you make a lovely couple.

ksmyth123
06-08-2009, 06:45 AM
Congratulations Pollyanna - wonderful news! We will definately all want to see photos!!!

I must say i find TJCs approach to your relationship very strange. I met my now husband at work (we were both management consultants working for the same client at the time) and both my employer and client couldnt have been more pleased for us. Normally as long as there is no direct report line most firms dont have an issue with it. Presenting live on telly like you both are i cant quite see what the problem is. Is their loss - you two were among my favourite presenters on the channel and i know i am not alone. Hope to see you both on our screens again soon!

xx

Huggles
06-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Didn't do 'Richard and Judy' much harm...hope 'Lee and Pollyanna' have similar success! x

Marble
06-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Wishing Polyanna & Lee much happiness. x

We just need to clarify the Derek situation now ... (tee hee hee)

reddwarf
14-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Ah bless, I was watching for the first time today in ages so thought I would pop in here to see what has been going on, lots by the looks of things :giggle:

pollyanna
26-08-2009, 01:54 PM
hey everyone,
I know you asked for a peek at my engagement ring, and though the picture isn't great it gives you a rough idea, its a trilogy diamond ring.

I'm rubbish with uploading so if there isn't a pic on here....sorry...i'll try again :) xx

:thinking2:

pollyanna
26-08-2009, 01:54 PM
woohooo it worked...lol

kerry
26-08-2009, 02:37 PM
that ring is beautiful pollyanna, congratulations hope you both be very happy.

Tabs
26-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Gorgeous ring Pollyanna, wear it with much happiness x

gemcherub
26-08-2009, 05:14 PM
WOW thats stunning nice big diamonds thats what we like to see x

sweetpea
26-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Wowsers!!!!!:11:

Stunning ring Pollyanna......and a good looking bloke to boot :D

Health,wealth and happiness to you both :heart:

ksmyth123
26-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Absolutely stunning ring Pollyanna. Looks lovely and sparkly. Hope you both have a wonderful wedding day. xx

Huggles
26-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Thanks for posting a picture, Pollyanna. Wishing you and Lee a happy and prosperous future together. x

pollyanna
28-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Thank you so much everyone, you're brilliant, i should have pics of wedding after the 20th, will post them as soon as i can xx

Pinkpussycat
28-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Gorgeous ring Pollyanna, I'd get engaged to get me paws on that too. :D Errm I don't suppose Lee bought it from TJC did he.....?? :Button it Sue!!!: Looking forward to seeing your wedding pics. Sx :PPC:

Klosblue
29-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Beautiful ring Pollyanna - very classy. Look forward to seeing the wedding pics.

pollyanna
09-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Hey All :)

This is the only pic Lee and I have so far, will post a few more when we get the professional pics, it was an amazing day, it just went far too quick.

Pollyanna and Lee xxxxxxx

gemcherub
09-09-2009, 08:20 PM
WOW you look stunning and Lee as well lol lovely photo so pleased you had an amazing day, look forward to seeing more soon xxx

Tabs
09-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Aw lovely pic, your dress looks lovely and Lee looks rather dashing too! Glad you had a great day. Thanks for posting up the pic x

Meeshoo
09-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Thank you for sharing your happy day with us Pollyanna and Lee. May you have a long life together filled with fun and laughter.

Meesh xxx

Pinkpussycat
09-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Pollyanna you look stunning and Lee looks as handsome as ever, you are a gorgeous couple and look so happy together. Big thanks for sharing your special day with us and it would be fab to see more pics when you have the time to post them for us. Sx :PPC:

sweetpea
09-09-2009, 10:45 PM
You look beautiful Pollyanna and Lee is as handsome as ever.Very many congratulations to you both,wishing you a long and happy life together.:flower:

jacqualina
10-09-2009, 07:20 AM
What a gorgeous picture of you both. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us. If that was just a snapshot, the professional photos must be quite something!

Marble
10-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Beautiful. That's all I can say, really! Everything ... the ring, your dress, you ... what a lovely photo, and thanks for sharing with us.

rebeccab
12-09-2009, 09:30 PM
wow you look stunning, and lee looks so proud, congratulations and all the luck for your future xxxx

Scampdog
13-09-2009, 08:04 AM
You make a stunning couple !, love your ring, I hope you will be very happy together....and it is very nice (and normal) of you to post on here THANK YOU ...XXX

Beady Belle
13-09-2009, 09:27 AM
What a beautiful ring Pollyanna, and thank you for the lovely photos, glad you had a good day for the wedding. Lots of happiness for the future.

pollyanna
24-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Hi All,

A couple more wedding pics for you, i may post more on Lee's current channel forum x

Marble
24-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Pollyanna ... you look absolutely beautiful!

gemcherub
24-09-2009, 11:14 AM
WOW pollyanna what beautiful photos you both look so happy and in love, looks like you had a wonderful day and you both look stunning (so does the venue) thanks so much for sharing x