What a deal!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love them! I'd love a pair of diamond studs and I'm so tempted, but I just know I'd end up losing one. Me and earings never manage to stay together long. I wonder if I should get them and superglue them in............

A great deal indeed! I have actually bought a few things during this meltdown event, but after having watched quite a bit over the last week, I still feel that many of their designs are quite hideous and I wouldn't give them houseroom even if they paid me. Then, suddenly they come out with an exquisite piece or a fabulous bargain like your earrings. I guess it pays to be on the lookout.

I love them! I'd love a pair of diamond studs and I'm so tempted, but I just know I'd end up losing one. Me and earings never manage to stay together long. I wonder if I should get them and superglue them in............

Pixie, i have just the same problem! Thats why i went for the screw back diamond studs from TJC, they are fab, and so far have been very secure, i have slept in them etc and had no probs.

I love screw backs as well. They never fall out. The butterfly ones seem to wiggle loose and then all of a suddenly you're doing the cleaveage hunt!

If these are good then I'm going to convert them to screw backs also.

Tia I was so busy snatching that I didn't notice how many they had but it was probably a good quantity so if you call them you could probably get a pair.

Gutted i saw Matt promo those around 9.20 but had to leave the house but thought hey ho they will probably be about £599 anyway!:angry::headbang::(
Gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gutted i saw Matt promo those around 9.20 but had to leave the house but thought hey ho they will probably be about £599 anyway!:angry::headbang::(
Gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GC - give 'em a bell. What have you got to lose? (Apart from £99 for 3 months of course)!

Latest posts

Back