15/02/21 - 21/02/21 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

15/02/21 - 21/02/21 Big Deals

OPI 6 Piece Hollywood Dreaming Collection & Box Big Deal Price £30.98 + post

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the six-piece Hollywood Dreaming collection from OPI, featuring five glamourous shades of the brand's classic Nail Lacquer formula, plus Original Nail Envy, a 3-in-1 base coat, topcoat and strengthening treatment. Complete with a presentation box straight from the Walk of Fame, this collection will have your nails looking red carpet-ready in a flash.

Nail polish professionals - featuring a signature wide brush with extra thin bristles to achieve smooth coverage in a single stroke, OPI's award-winning nailcare and high-quality formulas can be relied upon to deliver a beautiful-looking manicure every time.

Nail your at-home mani - can't get to the salon? No problem! Keep your nails looking freshly done with this sophisticated collection of colours. If you want to take a break in between shades, just give your nails a little TLC with two coats of Original Nail Envy instead.

For a limited time only - like any classic blockbuster, the five Nail Lacquer shades featured in this collection are limited edition, so you can be a real trendsetter on the red carpet .

Keep it coming - keep you nail colour collection up to date by selecting our Auto Delivery option. You’ll receive another five shades of Nail Lacquer, plus Original Nail Envy and a stylish presentation box in 60 days’ time.

• Delivered to UK mainland only
Contains:

• 1 x Suzi Calls the Paparazzi Nail Lacquer (15ml) - pink nude creme
  • 1 x Hollywood & Vibe Nail Lacquer (15ml) - light pink
  • 1 x Oh You Sing, Dance, Act, and Produce? Nail Lacquer (15ml) - cornflower blue creme
  • 1 x I'm Really an Actress Nail Lacquer (15ml) - pink, red and gold glitter
  • 1 x 15 Minutes of Flame Nail Lacquer (15ml) - hot pink foil-effect
  • 1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml) - a 3-in-1 base coat, topcoat and strengthening treatment formulated to reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages, working towards longer, healthier looking nails. An ideal conditioning base for your manicure, Nail Envy is enriched with hydrolysed wheat protein and calcium
Auto Delivery drop contains:
  • 1 x Chicago Champagne Toast Nail Lacquer (15ml) - dusky chocolate brown
  • 1 x Barefoot in Barcelona Nail Lacquer (15ml) - rose-toned nude
  • 1 x Berlin There Done That Nail Lacquer (15ml) - taupe
  • 1 x Red Hot Rio (15ml) - red
  • 1 x Worth a Pretty Penne Nail Lacquer (15ml) - copper shimmer
  • 1 x Original Nail Envy (15m)
each polish RRP is £13.90 + post
Nails Envy RRP is £20.50 + post

Total RRP is £90 + post

Once again, no NI delivery.
Don't be put off when they say that - I've ordered a few things that are supposedly "UK Mainland only excluding Northern Ireland" and they've always arrived. It might be different if it's a TV, or something being sent directly from the supplier, but I've not had a problem with smaller items.

Just as a matter of interest in the old days they used to say that the measurements were for the actual garment - is that still the case?

I found this handy as you could measure a similar shaped item in your wardrobe and check it against the sizes given. However many times the garment when it arrived was often nothing like the sizes on website. One Tiana B dress was 5 inches smaller than given. That was more or less when I gave up ordering until I ordered Joules which made Tiana B’s offering near perfect the sizing was so far out.

Just as a matter of interest in the old days they used to say that the measurements were for the actual garment - is that still the case?

I found this handy as you could measure a similar shaped item in your wardrobe and check it against the sizes given. However many times the garment when it arrived was often nothing like the sizes on website. One Tiana B dress was 5 inches smaller than given. That was more or less when I gave up ordering until I ordered Joules which made Tiana B’s offering near perfect the sizing was so far out.
Just measured mine. Description says 48.7” for the 2XL. Mine measures 24.5” pit to pit.

Made by Zen Sanctuary Aroma Diffuser with Day & Night Oils Big Deal Price £59.98 + post

Thompson & Morgan Colour Trend Plant Collection Grey Planters & Incredicompost Big Deal Price £21.99 + post
The Diffuser isn't cheap. I have the Neom diffuser - bought directly with a discount and I buy the Tisserand oils from Amazon. Would love another one, but am eyeing up the one that Oliver Bonus do but they keep running out of stock. It's £50

Marks and Spencer do a nice cream porcelain one that gets really Good reviews, it’s only £29 but I see that it’s out of stock again at the moment. John Lewis do a wide range of Zen diffusers including the QVC one I think

Is that the top Julia R is wearing on the 2pm show? Is she just wearing one 3 sizes too small or is it that tight fitting?

I was interested but now wondering if it’s for me as I would never wear anything that tight.

Yes that's the one - think she should have gone up a size as it's tight over her stomach. She's probably in a medium when she should be in a large...

Well she lost a sale there! I was thinking of ordering that top, but was waiting to to see it on someone first. I like those sort of styles worn loosely and oversized, so was unsure as to what the sizing was like. Well Julia looked so awful in it, it’s put me off completely! What was she thinking? What were the accomplished stylists thinking? I noticed she managed to get the ‘I wear a size 12’ over a couple of times during the show. I’m sure she is more a 14/16, that size would look much more comfortable on her.

Latest posts

Back