Tili Bag Coming soon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili Beauty in Bloom Beauty Bag (COMING SOON)

• 1 x Rodial Soft Focus Glow Drops (10ml) - summer radiance, in just a few drops. Give your complexion a dose of sunshine this season with Rodial's exceptional serum, combining skincare benefits with a subtle pearlescent sheen to help revitalise the look of your skin with a lit-from-within luminosity. It makes the perfect dewy base for make-up, or a gorgeous addition to your skincare regimen to give your skin a fabulous, soft-focused finish. Just add a smile!
  • 1 x Doll 10 Lash Remedy Mascara (10ml) - make this the season of lush lashes! This game-changing mascara is not only designed to help give you fuller, longer-looking lashes but also moisturise them with its softening formula, infused with an array of softening oils and biotin. Suitable for those with dry, brittle eyelashes, this mascara will work to give your lashes a flutter worthy of a butterfly - without compromising on hydration
  • 1 x Nails Inc Nail Polish in a random selection of either All Hands On Deck, Holi-YAY, Meet You Poolside or Sip Sip Hooray (14ml) - it just wouldn't be summer without a pop of colour! Any of these wow-worthy shades will bring life to your look in moments, all delivered in Nails Inc's iconic nail polish formula. Working to give you a flawless-looking application with its wide-hugging brush, as well as a long-wearing, chip-resistant finish, these colours will be the envy of any beautiful bloom in the garden
  • 1 x Percy & Reed Turn Up The Volume Dry Instant Volumising Spray (200ml) - in our books, summer is all about feeling breezy and easy, and that means giving your locks a bit of lift. Ditch the heavy volumising creams and free your hair with this lightweight spray from the experts at Percy & Reed, which is formulated to help add texture and give instant buildable volume at the roots
  • 1 x Gatineau Age Benefit Cream (15ml) - let your skin feel like new with a revitalising new moisturiser, courtesy of Gatineau. From their lauded Age Benefit range, this powerful targeted cream is designed to help deliver intense hydration to your complexion, as well as working to reduce the look of fine lines to give a brilliant boost to your summer skin. Ideal for the changeable summer weather, your skin will be prepared for just about anything when it's armed with this sumptuous moisturiser
  • 1 x Tili ombre pink bag

Yet again it includes another ****** bag. I actually like Percy & Reed but I don't do mascara or nail polish so probably not good value for me.

CC
Telly's rubbish tonight, Candy?

Have to agree about P&R ...can't even flog em for pennies at a car boot sale 😉
I think that may say more about the CBS demographic than the brand?

I used to love these collections, not Tili but mainly the M&S ones and some Advent calendars but stopped when I gathered so many trial sizes which I never trialed.I diverted money spent to items I liked and would use.
I'm done with all this stuff now. I'm old enough to know what I like and what works for me. I'd rather just go out and buy exactly what I want or need. My last M&S beauty advent calendar has been sitting under my bed for a couple of years. I used the mascara and the eyeliner and the shay and blue fragrance but the other stuff just sat there. I recently put together a beauty hamper for my niece's birthday using the contents and she was thrilled with it (or seemed to be lol!)

Latest posts

Back