Tili Celebration Beauty Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili Celebration Beauty Box £49.50 + £2.95 post

• 1 x Percy & Reed Session Styling Volumising Dry Shampoo - London Floral Edition (200ml) RRP £18 + post
  • 1 x SBC Hydra Collagen Gel (100ml) RRP £9 + post
  • 1 x Tarte Sugar Rush Cake Butter Whipped Body Butter (250g) RRP £27 + post
  • 1 x Margaret Dabbs Pure Repairing Hand Cream (75ml) RRP £18 + post
  • 1 x Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Conditioning Treatment (40ml) RRP £12 + post
  • 1 x Gatineau Collagene Expert Ceramide Smoothing Cream (15ml) RRP £24 + post
  • 1 x Nails Inc Metallic Nail Polish (14ml) RRP £9 + post
  • 1 x Grande-Lash MD Lash-Enhancing Serum (2ml) RRP £62 + post
  • 1 x Margaret Dabbs Crystal Nail File RRP £16 + post
  • 1 x box (in a random choice of colour)

Total RRP £195 + post

Amazing value - this Tili collection includes £197.40 worth of products

• 1 x Percy & Reed Session Styling Volumising Dry Shampoo - London Floral Edition (200ml) RRP £18 cost £4.78
  • 1 x SBC Hydra Collagen Gel (100ml) RRP £9 cost £2.39
  • 1 x Tarte Sugar Rush Cake Butter Whipped Body Butter (250g) RRP £27 cost £7.17
  • 1 x Margaret Dabbs Pure Repairing Hand Cream (75ml) RRP £18 , currently on offer £14.40 cost £3.83
  • 1 x Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Conditioning Treatment (40ml) RRP £12 cost £3.19
  • 1 x Gatineau Collagene Expert Ceramide Smoothing Cream (15ml) RRP £24 cost £6.38
  • 1 x Nails Inc Metallic Nail Polish (14ml) RRP £9 , I think they have used £15 to balance products & is £15 at Mankind cost £3.99
  • 1 x Grande-Lash MD Lash-Enhancing Serum (2ml) RRP £62 cost £16.47
  • 1 x Margaret Dabbs Crystal Nail File RRP £16 cost £4.25
  • 1 x box (in a random choice of colour)
Total RRP £195 from SCW, if £15 used for nails inc & £14.40 for hand cream, can balance to £197.40 quoted, cost £52.45 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I’ve never tried the Grande-lash serum, if I thought it was going to work then I would order this and give the hair products to my daughter 🏌
I was thinking the same - not that I would give the hair products to your daughter but that I’d like to try the lash serum and it might be worth giving the box a go for that, the body cream and a couple of other things that would justify the price tag for me. I would actually use most of the items but don’t quite want them enough.

I was thinking the same - not that I would give the hair products to your daughter but that I’d like to try the lash serum and it might be worth giving the box a go for that, the body cream and a couple of other things that would justify the price tag for me. I would actually use most of the items but don’t quite want them enough.
I wonder if you could use it on brows too, I know you can with UK lash, I’m very tempted 😯

I wonder if you could use it on brows too, I know you can with UK lash, I’m very tempted 😯
I expect you could, couldn’t you? I am tempted too. Isn’t that Nails Inc colour a little bit like that Essie one you like as well (sparkly light pink)? The set has got your name all over it!!

I expect you could, couldn’t you? I am tempted too. Isn’t that Nails Inc colour a little bit like that Essie one you like as well (sparkly light pink)? The set has got your name all over it!!
Yes I think you’re correct Andy, are you ordering?

Too pricey for a set of stuff I probably wouldn't consider buying separately. I realise that £ for £ it's a good saving on the full price, but eyelash serum, body butter, dry shampoo, elasticiser? not even on my radar! I've got plenty of handcream, and I'm good for SBC collagen gel. I'd rather choose my own nail varnish. The crystal nail file, yeah wouldn't mind that but it's not a must have. Would make a nice little xmas gift though but not at that price!

Yes I think you’re correct Andy, are you ordering?
I can't quite decide. I am assessing the value of individual items to me and working out what to do with each, especially if I am unlikely to use it myself. I do have a couple of UKLash tubes unused as well. Rather than rush into it, I’m going to hold off for now and see how I feel in a day or two.

Latest posts

Back