Returns Packaging

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NIKKID

Registered Shopper
Hi folks - just wondering what you have used in the past to package returns. I have pair of Markon boots which i want to return because they are poor fitting. The box in ok but the bag they came in is destroyed - was before it got my length! What can i use instead?

Hi folks - just wondering what you have used in the past to package returns. I have pair of Markon boots which i want to return because they are poor fitting. The box in ok but the bag they came in is destroyed - was before it got my length! What can i use instead?

I've used a strong bin liner to return stuff in before now, don't know how QVC can expect you to use exactly the same packaging.

I've always used the same packaging it arrived in - but I can see sometimes why you just can't.

When I sell on ebay,I always state I use brown paper - better for the environment - or recycled package bags that I've recieved things in,for the same reason.

I would imagine either of those options would be fine,you can buy a roll of brown paper at the post office cheapily enough.

I would think a bin liner adequate too.

A strong carrier bag from any store turned inside-out so the outside is more or less plain should be ok.

Well the box will protect from knocks so you just need to protect from weather so yeah a strong carrier or bin bag should do the job.

I'm glad they're going back hon - even though it's a faff. :flower:

I can't use the original packaging as the P.O.s here don't allow it - no idea why.
QVC have never complained and I always get credited in the usual time frame.

Just wanted to say thanks guys. Plastic bag it is then - think i have some big thick free ones from the council which will do the job nicely!!

A strong bin liner like Fairynuff says or a carrier bag ripped and selotaped!

Latest posts

Back