Charlie Bears....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PAW

Guest Shopper
I have a Bear on Waitlist, have just had a look on QVC and there does not appear to be many Bears for Sale, there are usually a few pages. Does anyone know if they are going to stop selling them.?? Thank you.xx

I see what you mean Paw, there are only 17 available. Why not give QVC a call and ask them when your waitlist one will be back in stock. they are very cute!

I have noticed there are a few Steif bears in last clicks but no charlies.

Thanks Dazzy, I will give them a call, that should be an interesting conversation, me asking if QVC are going to discontinue selling an Item and getting a straight answer.......lol

I have a Bear on Waitlist, have just had a look on QVC and there does not appear to be many Bears for Sale, there are usually a few pages. Does anyone know if they are going to stop selling them.?? Thank you.xx

Because they always sell out so quickly each time they're on air, it might just be the stocks are low and they're waiting for the next show to restock. I notice this happens with quite a few very popular brands (Honora, Laura Geller, etc.) I'm still waiting for the Eye Rimz in blue/black to reappear, it's been on waitlist forever - sorry I digress but the principle's the same!!

Have you been to their own (charlie bears)website? Many more bears, cheaper and no P&P last time I looked.

Last edited:
I was shopping in Burton on Trent (staffs) shopping centre, on Monday and was amazed to see a stall there selling charlies bears and stieff bears!

Latest posts

Back