Has anyone refused delivery?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I ordered something recently then had 2nd thoughts after reading revies of the previous model.

Rang CS ASAP but was already in process, but she said she would senf an email to the warehouse to stop it being shipped.

Needless to say, it's on its way!

Providing that Evri don't just leave it at my doorstep like they usually do, I am thinking of refusing delivery.

Does anyone know what happens then?

I ordered something recently then had 2nd thoughts after reading revies of the previous model.

Rang CS ASAP but was already in process, but she said she would senf an email to the warehouse to stop it being shipped.

Providing that Evri don't just leave it at my doorstep like they usually do, I am thinking of refusing delivery.

I refused a delivery of a carpet cleaner,not QVC. I refused it before my Hermes (as it was then) courier took it out of the van.
I only heard something from the company 8 months later when they sent a letter threatening bailiffs. I went ballistic and demanded to speak to the dept head. No idea who ended up with my tirade but never heard anything else from them.

I think you'd be better off phoning C/S again and ask them what they advise. They'll probably advise that you accept the parcel and return it, but if you've already spoken to them to try and cancel it then they should send you a free returns label or refund the cost. If you simply don't accept the package you can't guarantee it'll get back to where it needs to be and you could be charged. Good luck!

I rang up CS just now, and they were very helpful.

He advised against refusing delivery, as it could then go astray. In fact, he is posting me a return label already (as my printer doesn't work).

That will give me chance to look at it (B&H latest TSV lights). Many of the reviews said they worked OK at first, then the solar panels stopped working after a few months so they would not recharge any more. Almost all the reviews were poor.

I tried to cancel on Saturday, but it has taken 2 days until this afternnon for Evri to actually get it in their hub, so I would have thought they could have cancelled it.

Perhaps I should use them for up to 6 months (QVC's guarantee period) and then use the label to return them if they fail before then.

He advised against refusing delivery, as it could then go astray. In fact, he is posting me a return label already (as my printer doesn't work).

That will give me chance to look at it (B&H latest TSV lights). Many of the reviews said they worked OK at first, then the solar panels stopped working after a few months so they would not recharge any more. Almost all the reviews were poor.

I tried to cancel on Saturday, but it has taken 2 days until this afternnon for Evri to actually get it in their hub, so I would have thought they could have cancelled it.

Perhaps I should use them for up to 6 months (QVC's guarantee period) and then use the label to return them if they fail before then.
Dont you have 60 days

These are the reviews for the same lights except square, not round. Putting them here before they disappear, like the previous round ones.

Don't waste your money.

"I bought the round version last year, they were rubbish. Changing the shape won't make them any better so don't waste your money on them!!

Poor lights

"I bought the round version of these last year and within a few months they stopped working, which I have noticed with other Bell & Howell products. I’m not sure what is happening with QVC but may of the products coming through are an absolute waste of money.

Don't waste your money

"These only work for 3 months. Don't bother. These are expensive for something that does not work.

Bell & Howell footlights

"I also bought the rose ones last year and as the other reviews say they have stopped working, batteries ok, so the problem is the fact the solar part have stopped charging.

I have 3 packs of the round ones

"I bought one set of the round ones last summer and was given another 2 packs as a gift, they looked amazing last year, but this year 6 of them no longer work, I have changed the solar batteries in them thinking that this would make them work but it hasn't. so if you are happy that they may only work for one season then thats okay, personally I was dissappointed.

Great lights

"I bought some of the round ones last summer for our new patio. Not sure why 3 of them aren’t working any more. Hope these do better.

These are the reviews for the same lights except square, not round. Putting them here before they disappear, like the previous round ones.

Don't waste your money.

"I bought the round version last year, they were rubbish. Changing the shape won't make them any better so don't waste your money on them!!

Poor lights

"I bought the round version of these last year and within a few months they stopped working, which I have noticed with other Bell & Howell products. I’m not sure what is happening with QVC but may of the products coming through are an absolute waste of money.

Don't waste your money

"These only work for 3 months. Don't bother. These are expensive for something that does not work.

Bell & Howell footlights

"I also bought the rose ones last year and as the other reviews say they have stopped working, batteries ok, so the problem is the fact the solar part have stopped charging.

I have 3 packs of the round ones

"I bought one set of the round ones last summer and was given another 2 packs as a gift, they looked amazing last year, but this year 6 of them no longer work, I have changed the solar batteries in them thinking that this would make them work but it hasn't. so if you are happy that they may only work for one season then thats okay, personally I was dissappointed.

Great lights

"I bought some of the round ones last summer for our new patio. Not sure why 3 of them aren’t working any more. Hope these do better.
Best stick with torches.

I'm sure you're only joking lol but as soon as they turn up, I'd get 'em gone. In my experience when I've had to return anything I'm dissatisfied with it's a good feeling knowing that it's out of my hair and I've got my proof of return tucked away in my purse, which I'll discard once I know they've received it and the funds have been returned to me.

Latest posts

Back