Latest delivery woes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
Well delivery seems to be taking a lot longer than 3-5 working days. I know I live in Ireland but good God, nearly 3 weeks for one delivery and then over 3 months for another which still has not arrived!!!!
Anyway decided to send QVC CS an email today and will wait and see what happens. Wonder if anyone else has had the same problem

Here is the email I sent!!! Whatcha all think? Is it a bit too harsh????

On the 04526984 order, (item number 225866) it says it was shipped on the 17/2/11 and I only received it yesterday (07/03/11). When I opened it today some of the product had leaked in the box. This took two and a half weeks whereas the other part of that order arrived in 3 days and in good condition. If I try to return it, I probably won't receive a replacement for another two months by which stage the three easy payments will have been paid and I won't have been able to use the product! The other order 0187561, item number 229121, which shipped on 13/11/10 has never arrived and that is really pushing the 3-5 working days, never mind 3 months, delivery time out a bit! At this stage, I don't really want to have to fill out forms for an order which is obviously lost or stolen before it got to my door. Is there any other solution that QVC can offer? I would also appreciate your comments about the most recent order.
Kind regards

If you ask me I think you showed the height of restraint!

That's just ridiculous.What on earth was the order that's taking 3 months? It's showing out of stock
Hope you get some joy from CS.

50p says you'll get a standard email saying they'll send you a declaration to sign.

Jude xx

CS replied

Got a long email from CS...see below!

"First of all let me apologise for this on going issue with the L'Occitane 8 Piece Happy Hands 2 Hand Cream Collection. This should have been rectified by now. I have issued a full refund for the item as it is a discontinued line and we do not have any stock left.

Regarding the issue with the Philip Kingsley Treatment Elacticizer 500ml, I am so sorry that this arrived damaged. We would not expect you to send this item back as it has leaked. I have also issued a full refund for this item as it is currently out of stock. However, the item is on Waitlist if you would like to reorder it. You can do this via our website or by calling 1800 535 949.

Again my apologises for any inconvenience caused.

If we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us."

So it was worth my while to complain!! :cheeky:

Result! Good for you :) I've tried three times via email to get answers about a problem order I was waiting for and never so much as an acknowledgement from them.

Good news Sim1. Looks like your email was read by someone who knows what they're doing!!

Could it be that QVC customer service is on the up?? We live in hope!!

I have had pretty good results from emailing about problems recently and in the past have gone as high as the chief exec when I was banging my head against the wall regading and absolutely carp pc I bought for my kids.

Why on earth did you allow them to get away with the undelivered item for 3 months? I always make sure I complain as soon as the 14 days are up (they won't look into it earlier than that with RM deliveries) and I usually then get a replacement or refund around 2 weeks later, allowing for them to send out the form to sign and me getting it back to them.

I have had pretty good results from emailing about problems recently and in the past have gone as high as the chief exec when I was banging my head against the wall regading and absolutely carp pc I bought for my kids.

Why on earth did you allow them to get away with the undelivered item for 3 months? I always make sure I complain as soon as the 14 days are up (they won't look into it earlier

Suzi I had complained about the non arrival of the 3month item but had heard nothing...Was told at that stage that they would send me out a form to fill out which I would need to return and then they would investigate it! But the form must have got lost or stolen as well!!!!!

Latest posts

Back