£5 off code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else had an email offering “£5 off the latest arrivals for autumn 2023 at QVC”? In mine, there’s a code but, typical QVC, it says, “full terms below” and there aren’t any, nor are there any details on the website via the link or otherwise, including in the “Promotion” section. So apart from the expiry date, no info on what you can use the discount on, minimum spend, etc. I don’t know if it would work for everyone (it does say ‘exclusive’) but you could try it and take pot luck on it working for whatever you are buying. The email is as below.

A few weeks ago I had a discount code for my birthday but the email had gaps where the code and expiry date should be - it just said, “£5 off with your unique code - “ and at the bottom , “… on your next order placed by “. The webkids obviously haven’t grasped the technicalities of Mail merge.

Hopeless!

IMG_4662.jpeg

I also got this mailing . My first thought was how miserly is that, I have probably spent thousands over the years and all we warrant is £5 off. They could have easily given £30 off say a £100 spend, £5 off is insulting and not worth the effort.

They spent more than £5 on the glossy brochure which accompanied it, plus the postage. They could have given £20 voucher as an email cutting out postage and glossy production costs. Once code noted, the rest is recycling.

I had a £5 off email too and went searching for the terms and conditions so I asked the question through the webform saying it would be helpful at least to know minimum spend. So far nothing. A little later on I went on YouTube to watch a product review - it was someone in the US talking about how they'd bought from QVC (US of course) with a first time purchase offer of $30 off $60 spend. Like that's ever going to happen here.

I received the booklet and the £5 code yesterday, but I’m not spending £40 just to use a £5 voucher.
I was wondering what the spend had to be as I just tried to use it on a £31 order and couldn't. Jeez they don't give customers anything at all.

Is the code you are getting in a booklet by post the same as the email one I got - TREAT 5? And are you saying there’s no minimum spend given so you go have to guess?

Is the code you are getting in a booklet by post the same as the email one I got - TREAT 5? And are you saying there’s no minimum spend given so you go have to guess?
I received an email I couldn't see a minimum spend, maybe I didn't look enough. It was TREAT5

I received an email I couldn't see a minimum spend, maybe I didn't look enough. It was TREAT5
Thanks, Anna. Sounds like the same email I got - ie no terms attached. As there’s a while till it expires, I might give CS a ring to ask in case there’s something I want.

Latest posts

Back