Discount code/voucher?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
QVC have been SO desperate for my return custom (purchase about once a year these days!), that they keep sending me the £5 off codes/cards...

I didn’t use 2 or 3, but had one which expired last night so I decided to use it on some (more!) Lock and Lock...

Dithered over the new glass range but decided it would be heavy and elsewhere reviews mention lids not great seal on glass.

In the end went for a red set which has internal baskets to keep food fresh and dry.

Checked out and applied code fine (which just saved me the postage so paid £26.95 for 4 largeish boxes...!)

However although I’ve still not had email confirmation 30 mins later, when I look on my account section at the order, it doesn’t mention the £5 discount and lists price as the full price without the £5 off?

Does anyone know if this is normal?!
Does it mean I’ve paid the full amount without discount?
Should I try to cancel quickly? (Not happy to pay £32!)

Thanks for any help!

QVC have been SO desperate for my return custom (purchase about once a year these days!), that they keep sending me the £5 off codes/cards...

I didn’t use 2 or 3, but had one which expired last night so I decided to use it on some (more!) Lock and Lock...

Dithered over the new glass range but decided it would be heavy and elsewhere reviews mention lids not great seal on glass.

In the end went for a red set which has internal baskets to keep food fresh and dry.

Checked out and applied code fine (which just saved me the postage so paid £26.95 for 4 largeish boxes...!)

However although I’ve still not had email confirmation 30 mins later, when I look on my account section at the order, it doesn’t mention the £5 discount and lists price as the full price without the £5 off?

Does anyone know if this is normal?!
Does it mean I’ve paid the full amount without discount?
Should I try to cancel quickly? (Not happy to pay £32!)

Thanks for any help!
I ordered a few things when they had the code for an extra 15% off Sale/Clearance items in December/January and in every case, the email showed the discount but the info in the order history for my account didn’t. (I was definitely charged the discounted amount, too.) I’ve just checked and it’s still the case on my account. I think you’ll be fine as long as you definitely entered the £5 off code when you ordered, TLL.

I ordered a few things when they had the code for an extra 15% off Sale/Clearance items in December/January and in every case, the email showed the discount but the info in the order history for my account didn’t. (I was definitely charged the discounted amount, too.) I’ve just checked and it’s still the case on my account. I think you’ll be fine as long as you definitely entered the £5 off code when you ordered, TLL.
Ah thanks so much for replying and for putting my mind at rest! 😊

I will await the email and hope it has the correct amount on it.

Know I can return items if not, but I just not don’t have the time or energy for that and much rather not!

I know I was sucked in by £5 off which only covered postage of course but I do live me some storage - and hopefully it won’t stain being berry red!

Thanks again!

Ah thanks so much for replying and for putting my mind at rest! 😊

I will await the email and hope it has the correct amount on it.

Know I can return items if not, but I just not don’t have the time or energy for that and much rather not!

I know I was sucked in by £5 off which only covered postage of course but I do live me some storage - and hopefully it won’t stain being berry red!

Thanks again!
I’ve convinced myself to buy more than once if there’s something I’ve been umming and ah’ing about - the £5 just tips the balance if it’s not something really high priced.

Glad you got the email to be doubly sure :)

It's another example of their antiquated website, and has confused me when checking my account details against my credit card statements. The discounts are not shown on the website details, very confusing and useless.
It’s dreadful. My order history current shows about a page of orders from the last 18 months and then suddenly jumps to something from 2013 and that’s it! I might like to think I didn’t buy anything between 2014 and 2020 but the sad truth is, I did. It’s not as if 2013 was my first order either. A shambles, Strato!!

And don’t get me started on not being able to check what size of something you ordered.

It’s dreadful. My order history current shows about a page of orders from the last 18 months and then suddenly jumps to something from 2013 and that’s it! I might like to think I didn’t buy anything between 2014 and 2020 but the sad truth is, I did. It’s not as if 2013 was my first order either. A shambles, Strato!!

And don’t get me started on not being able to check what size of something you ordered.
Mine also only shows about a dozen orders in total, with some from many years ago and some recent ones missing.

Well I just checked this thread to see when I ordered my lock and lock and it was just before midnight on Friday night.

I resented paying £5 postage but to be fair to them - and my nice Hermes lady - it came Tuesday morning so that is pretty darn fast!

Also like the colour and quality of the boxes - set of 4 with baskets inside for air circulation etc - so am pleased with my over priced plastic! 😉

Well I just checked this thread to see when I ordered my lock and lock and it was just before midnight on Friday night.

I resented paying £5 postage but to be fair to them - and my nice Hermes lady - it came Tuesday morning so that is pretty darn fast!

Also like the colour and quality of the boxes - set of 4 with baskets inside for air circulation etc - so am pleased with my over priced plastic! 😉
Lock n lock. Fabulous for decanting the milk in to!

Latest posts

Back