£5 off code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PROGRESS REPORT

I've just checked my refund, it has been paid into my account BUT NOT THE PP despite me requesting this as the item was faulty (not as described).

So I've had to phone them yet again, she said she would refund the £3-95 back into my account immediately.

I also had another attempt to get £5 off the item I want to order but no joy. I know the code is not valid for an AO but I hoped she would be able to knock £5 off anyway to get the order.

PROGRESS REPORT

I've just checked my refund, it has been paid into my account BUT NOT THE PP despite me requesting this as the item was faulty
(not as described).

So I've had to phone them yet again, she said she would refund the £3-95 back into my account immediately.

I also had another attempt to get £5 off the item I want to order but no joy. I know the code is not valid for an AO but I hoped she would be able to knock £5 off anyway to get the order.
It’s clear that QVC are doing their utmost to avoid refunding P&P.… still. The customer services / accounts people are obviously told not to do so automatically and to wait until customers call back. That is, if those customers realise it hasn’t been refunded and if they are even aware they are entitled to it - it can be confusing to the customer but it sure as hell should NOT be confusing to a major internet retailer like QVC. That consumer programme a few years ago exposed this devious practice at QVC - I don’t remember exactly but didn’t they respond, saying they would amend their systems and make sure the full refund was paid in future?? If they said that, it was just to take the heat out of the embarrassing situation, having been caught out, and I doubt they had any intention of ensuring full refunds were made unless they were pressed.

I got two one was an email and the other a rather expensive looking leaflet with a code. I wanted two items that were either a TSV so very good saving and the other a Big deal. Win win!!

FINALLY SUCCESS

Today I had another £5 coupon for over £20 spend in the post.

After ringing QVC and a bit of detective work at both ends (I didn't know the item number etc) we found the item I wanted. And as it was £22-50 AND NO LONGER ON AO then I could use the coupon :)

BUT I THEN DISCOVERED SOMEONE HAD ASKED A QUESTION ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO, WHICH THEY HAD NEVER BOTHERED TO ANSWER!

And guess who had asked the question? ME!!!

Here is the item, and it really will be useful to carry around as when I am walking, there are lots of brambles overhanging the pavement, which I can snip off.

FINALLY SUCCESS

Today I had another £5 coupon for over £20 spend in the post.

After ringing QVC and a bit of detective work at both ends (I didn't know the item number etc) we found the item I wanted. And as it was £22-50 AND NO LONGER ON AO then I could use the coupon :)

BUT I THEN DISCOVERED SOMEONE HAD ASKED A QUESTION ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO, WHICH THEY HAD NEVER BOTHERED TO ANSWER!

And guess who had asked the question? ME!!!

Here is the item, and it really will be useful to carry around as when I am walking, there are lots of brambles overhanging the pavement, which I can snip off.

Well done for persevering. That multi-tool thing looks great. I can’t think of anyone I could buy it for but I am half tempted for myself.

You could post the answer to your own question when you receive the item and check it out and if I were you, I’d add a dollop of sarcasm.

UPDATE

Have now received it, not used yet, but looks very high quality.

A bit surprised that one of the secateur handles is covered with wood (actually it is probably plastic) and the other handle isn't. No apparent reason for either handle to be covered.

Screenshot (2209).png

Latest posts

Back