SALE20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I got mine at the outlet price. The quality doesn’t look as strong as the previous tsv I bought which stack beautifully and feel sturdier. These feel lighter. I’m going to leave them in the big box and when I have a spare couple of hours at the weekend will mark the containers and lids so that they match. Otherwise it could get messy. Mine are the coral option. Seems to be discussion on Q regarding the change in quality generally with Lock n Lock.

The 25 piece LnL was on again. I don't know either of their names, but the blonde one was CONSTANTLY iterrupting the dark one, who I assume is the BA. She even said "Just buy it" so is obviously having lessons from Pedro over on IW.

Screenshot (2461).png

It really does get curiouser and curiouser with that set?!

So you can have on outlet price in glacier blue only for £16.92 - more than the previous outlet price! And I still don’t know whether it will be a return being in outlet?? - OR on feature price of £19.95 in lime, mauve or coral but NOT blue or clear!

Attachments

• D9A57063-DD47-46B9-A89C-7929ECB18CE2.jpeg
    D9A57063-DD47-46B9-A89C-7929ECB18CE2.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 19
  • C9650A38-ECBF-4C40-A2FC-F992BB27B7FB.jpeg
    C9650A38-ECBF-4C40-A2FC-F992BB27B7FB.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 14
Just got a Kipling money purse with free delivery and 3 EZP .
To go with a similar TSV bag from earlier last year.
I didn’t like the colours on the Kipling website for similar sale options.
It’s not a bargain if you don’t like the colour.

Q are putting out an Ad saying everything on 3 EZP, however, I tried to order some bulbs on a Thomson and Morgan show and EZP wasn't an option. I would have had to pay the whole price at one go so out of my basket they went. I could have afforded them but why say "everything" when the deal isn't on everything.

CC

Q are putting out an Ad saying everything on 3 EZP, however, I tried to order some bulbs on a Thomson and Morgan show and EZP wasn't an option. I would have had to pay the whole price at one go so out of my basket they went. I could have afforded them but why say "everything" when the deal isn't on everything.

CC
It says this now at 9-30pm - - -

Screenshot (2474).png

TEARING MY HAIR OUT

Today I decided to sort out my 25 LnLs while they still had the right lids on.

I'd devised a numbering system based on the codes on the bottom of the boxes, as there are 12 square boxes but with 2 different sizes of lids, but 3 different capacities!

So I started to number them, stack up the lids, then of course the stacks of lids and boxes fell over (as the lids themselves don't stack properly).

I've wasted about 2 hours so far, only a few have been numbered, and I now have a pile of 12 square boxes and 12 lids which only fit half the boxes. I felt like throwing them out of the window!

TEARING MY HAIR OUT

Today I decided to sort out my 25 LnLs while they still had the right lids on.

I'd devised a numbering system based on the codes on the bottom of the boxes, as there are 12 square boxes but with 2 different sizes of lids, but 3 different capacities!

So I started to number them, stack up the lids, then of course the stacks of lids and boxes fell over (as the lids themselves don't stack properly).

I've wasted about 2 hours so far, only a few have been numbered, and I now have a pile of 12 square boxes and 12 lids which only fit half the boxes. I felt like throwing them out of the window!
Strato, you must have my missing lids and I've got your missing boxes. Honestly LnL are like ****** socks where only one goes missing. I've got a ton of bottoms and a ton of lids and about 3 fit together. No idea how that happened!

CC

Strato, you must have my missing lids and I've got your missing boxes. Honestly LnL are like ****** socks where only one goes missing. I've got a ton of bottoms and a ton of lids and about 3 fit together. No idea how that happened!

CC
It is ridiculous that this set has 6 square boxes, all of 540ml, and they all look virtually identical, but 3 have different lids to the other 3.

Then there are a set of square 3 x 720ml, and another set of square 3 x 730ml, that's only 2 teaspoons different, and again they look almost identical, but have different lids, of course.

AND I've lost a complete box and lid, which I had when I started

Luckily the 6 rectangular ones have the same lids to each other, as do the 6 round ones.

It is ridiculous that this set has 6 square boxes, all of 540ml, and they all look virtually identical, but 3 have different lids to the other 3.

Then there are a set of square 3 x 720ml, and another set of square 3 x 730ml, that's only 2 teaspoons different, and again they look almost identical, but have different lids, of course.

Luckily the 6 rectangular ones have the same lids to each other, as do the 6 round ones.
You must be great fun at a party!

I'm ribbing Strato, your posts are hilarious.

See it's on again - why don't they split the sets so the two almost identical sets aren't together?

Latest posts

Back