SALE20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh outlet there is clear and coral now available. This is odd. I looked first thing this morning and it was definitely only clear in outlet. The other colours were on the price that @stratobuddy paid. I know because I’ve been keeping a close eye and was waiting for feedback before I decided. Previous feedback was definitely mixed about the stacking and confusion over which lids fitted the containers.

Oh outlet there is clear and coral now available. This is odd. I looked first thing this morning and it was definitely only clear in outlet. The other colours were on the price that @stratobuddy paid. I know because I’ve been keeping a close eye and was waiting for feedback before I decided. Previous feedback was definitely mixed about the stacking and confusion over which lids fitted the containers.
It is not a set I would recommend, despite the low price. It is also the first set I've had that were not individually wrapped, which some reviews said they thought it must have been a return.

I managed to find some reviews, the initial demo is still there under a different item number, it's worth reading them, many echo what I have said above. And ALL still in stock under that item number.

Last edited:
I saw all the reviews. Not quite sure what Q think they are playing at. I have ordered at the lower price. Coral. I decluttered my cupboard this afternoon. I mainly want the big ones for dry items etc. I saw one review where they had labelled the containers. I have a feeling it will be one of those Sunday afternoons when it’s piddling down. I’ll pop radio 4 on, pour a glass of wine and have a couple of hours decanting and labelling up. Thanks @stratobuddy for all the feedback. I’ll let you know how I get on!

I saw all the reviews. Not quite sure what Q think they are playing at. I have ordered at the lower price. Coral. I decluttered my cupboard this afternoon. I mainly want the big ones for dry items etc. I saw one review where they had labelled the containers. I have a feeling it will be one of those Sunday afternoons when it’s piddling down. I’ll pop radio 4 on, pour a glass of wine and have a couple of hours decanting and labelling up. Thanks @stratobuddy for all the feedback. I’ll let you know how I get on!
I've had to mark all mine in pen with the sizes (and some are almost invisible, I had to use a powerful jeweller's loupe to read them) so that I could make sense of what I had.

The next job it to mark all the lids with some sort of code to match the containers.

Now all the outlet colours are available except one, what is going on?

It seems to be changing minute by minute, out of stock then back in stock, different every time I look.

Screenshot (2455).png

Now all the outlet colours are available except one, what is going on?

It seems to be changing minute by minute, out of stock then back in stock, different every time I look.

View attachment 27453
Just in case you'd not noticed, this screenshot shows your actual name, which you might not have intended to reveal :)

I added a few items to my basket on the 31st December before the code expired and I completed my order. Obviously the next day I regretted it but I knew it was done so if I really didn’t want them when they arrived I’d just have to pay to send them back. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I realised this morning that I hadn’t even had one dispatch email from Q so I logged into my account and no, nothing had actually been sent yet. Strangely though, the website was still showing that I could cancel the order. So I did. It’s Q’s loss in the end of course but it was strange that nothing at all had been dispatched after that length of time.

That's my problem too.

But when I get an Indian takeaway, I use a large LnL to put it all in, as those foil containers often leak.

I can't undersatnd why all the Indian takeaways I've tried use the foil containers with a cardboard top, yet all the Chinese use the much better plastic ones with tight fitting lids, which are also useful afterwards.
Our Indian takeaway is packed in LnL type containers that can be re used. Poppadoms and naans in brown paper bags. Clearly we have an eco Indian restaurant.

just opened and all my lids are attached.
Yes, that's why the box is so large, and you'll never get them all back in unless you drew a diagram of how they fitted in.

Was yours the outlet price?

ALSO identical looking lids are not QUITE identical, I can't see the difference by eye, but they won't fit, so I have labelled all my lids with the container they came off as I took each lid off.

I think the round ones are OK, but haven't checked those yet,

Well it’s all been very strange with these LnLocks!

I saw when Stratobuddy posted that they were suddenly in outlet….

I’m not sure what time I saw that post, but when I looked they had ALL sold out/unavailable as outlet at all…!

But the main listing at “special/clearance/offer price” - but with all colours except glacier blue (the colour I wanted!) available..!

Am tempted to order coral or lime and split the pack with my mum who’s recently said she’s hardly got any containers (it’s as if we’re unrelated!!)

That way, I could split them into the two very similar but not quite the same lots, and avoid lid issues described?!

The last lot of LnL I bought was a stunning deep teal. The tubs and lids are really thick and clip well…

Plus they are slightly tapered so they nest and stack…

Quite a few of them have the *same* size/shape lid however!

They all fitted in one huge, handled box too.
Perfect!

Latest posts

Back