SALE20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I looked at the big set for £19 today but I'm resisting as I know as soon as I get them home all my "lost" LnLs will magically appear and probably kill me when they all fall out of the cupboard together on top of my head :rolleyes: They live in some hidden void in the backs of all my cupboards never to be seen until they leap out in an avalanche of lock and lock when I least expect it. Weird.

CC

Lakeland are now doing their own version of lnl I ordered 3 cereal dispensers in the January sale and I'm very pleased with them, they are much clearer than lnl and have a great locking system, mind you l did buy the lnl tsv recently to add to the other 100 I already have 😂😂

I've now learned to tell the difference between the 2 almost identical shapes so matching the lids is no longer a problem. It is like telling identical twins apart :)
Mine are still in the box they arrived in. I am mustering up the energy to tackle them!

If they’re in outlet, rather than clearance, they’re probably the returns from people who got fed up trying to match up the lids to the containers. 😉
All of my purchases from outlet have been fine. I posted to give a heads up. The choice is up to anyone. I love sharing bargains. Ultimately our choice always.

Got mine through outlet. All lids on every item.

I’ve also bought some things from the outlet and they’ve been brand new.

What I meant in my earlier post was that people might have returned them because they were fed up with trying to find the right lids, which is why I put a 😉 at the end, not that there was anything wrong with them. I didn’t buy them but, judging from a couple of posts here, the lid matching turns into quite a game once they’re in use and the lids are taken off.

But I agree - it’s always great to get a bargain. 👍

Lakeland are now doing their own version of lnl I ordered 3 cereal dispensers in the January sale and I'm very pleased with them, they are much clearer than lnl and have a great locking system, mind you l did buy the lnl tsv recently to add to the other 100 I already have 😂😂
I like Lakeland shame they closed the Brighton Store.

I like Lakeland shame they closed the Brighton Store.
Funnily enough my oh said exactly the same thing yesterday, I used to love going in there as you never knew what you were going to find, the did a good range of sodastream bits but the best bargain I got was a nespresso machine for less than £40 as it was an ex display model and they'd lost the outer box, it still had the inner packaging, the guarantee etc. Brighton like most towns I guess is fashion for young women and coffee shops nowadays. Long live Robert Dyas that's all I can say!

Funnily enough my oh said exactly the same thing yesterday, I used to love going in there as you never knew what you were going to find, the did a good range of sodastream bits but the best bargain I got was a nespresso machine for less than £40 as it was an ex display model and they'd lost the outer box, it still had the inner packaging, the guarantee etc. Brighton like most towns I guess is fashion for young women and coffee shops nowadays. Long live Robert Dyas that's all I can say!
A fan of both stores. Trouble is I can never walk into either and come out empty handed!

Latest posts

Back