SALE20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My LnLs were due today, but now - - -

Screenshot (2450)_LI.jpg

Can you let me know what you think when they arrive. I got the last tsv and they stack beautifully. Great quality and value. Mixed reviews on this collection regarding the lids fitting etc. I like the variety of sizes so keen to see how these stack and the quality.
I had the same delayed message today, so still haven't had them.

To clarify, yesterday's message had not beeb updated, so no progress whatsoever, not even an updated message.

I had the same delayed message today, so still haven't had them.

To clarify, yesterday's message had not beeb updated, so no progress whatsoever, not even an updated message.
I'ts arrived, but NOT to my house, and I don't even recognise the front door.

Says "delivered to a secure location" but it was just left on someone else's doorstep out in the open.

Luckily whoever received it brought it to me and left it outside MY front door, but it would have been there all night in the damp if I hadn't popped out for something and saw it.

Screenshot (2452)_LI.jpg

I'ts arrived, but NOT to my house, and I don't even recognise the front door.

Says "delivered to a secure location" but it was just left on someone else's doorstep out in the open.

Luckily whoever received it brought it to me and left it outside MY front door, but it would have been there all night in the damp if I hadn't popped out for something and saw it.

View attachment 27443
Luckily our Evri courier is fab. Touchwood. I’ll give you time to unpack and report back 😜

I also got these, the rectangular one fits my air fryer, and they seem good value and only £1-95 pp (any more PP and I wouldn't have bought them). But the SALE20 code wouldn't work.

These arrived yesterday, the rectangular one was a really good fit in one of my airfryer drawers, and even the round one could fit in the other drawer wirh slight squashing (but I didn't buy it for this anyway, it's just a bonus if I need to).

It is so much easier to clean the inserts than the drawers themselves, as I am not supposed to immerse the drawers in water. So a good buy IMO.

Luckily our Evri courier is fab. Touchwood. I’ll give you time to unpack and report back 😜
I've only just had a quick look so far - - - first impressions - - - all are smaller than I thought they would be.

Some of the reviews say it is a nightmare trying to match the right lid to the right box, as they say many lids are VERY slightly different sizes. So I will number every box and lid with a marker pen, so I won't have this problem.

I was surprised none of them were nested into each other inside the box, they were all separate with their lids on (perhaps because of the above). I took a few out, then couldn't get them back into the box, it is as difficult as solving Rubic cube!

Tomorrow I will take them all out and try to arrange them in sizes so I can see what I've got.

Some reviews said they were of lower quality, but they look just like their normal quality to me, as strong and rigid as normal.

I've only just had a quick look so far - - - first impressions - - - all are smaller than I thought they would be.

Some of the reviews say it is a nightmare trying to match the right lid to the right box, as they say many lids are VERY slightly different sizes. So I will number every box and lid with a marker pen, so I won't have this problem.

I was surprised none of them were nested into each other inside the box, they were all separate with their lids on (perhaps because of the above). I took a few out, then couldn't get them back into the box, it is as difficult as solving Rubic cube!

Tomorrow I will take them all out and try to arrange them in sizes so I can see what I've got.

Some reviews said they were of lower quality, but they look just like their normal quality to me, as strong and rigid as normal.
Thanks @stratobuddy will wait to see what you think. I want to overhaul what I have but not if it adds to mayhem in my cupboards.

THEY HAVE NOW GONE DOWN, ARE NOW CALLED AN OUTLET PRICE, £3 LESS THAN BEFORE but I suspect they are NOT outlet items eg returns.

You just can't win with QVC, I thought I had a bargain but now they're even cheaper :(

THEY HAVE NOW GONE DOWN, ARE NOW CALLED AN OUTLET PRICE, £3 LESS THAN BEFORE but I suspect they are NOT outlet items eg returns.

You just can't win with QVC, I thought I had a bargain but now they're even cheaper :(
Outlet items can be returns, Q do not deny this

This is what they say........

"These are products which we’re offering you at a reduced price as they may be returns from other customers or come from discounted ranges. They may not be in their original manufactured condition, however they will have undergone thorough testing before we choose to re-sell them.
They may not be in their original packaging and on occasion we will repackage them ourselves. Although the product’s original manufacturer warranty will no longer apply, an outlet product will still be sold under our 60-day money back guarantee."

I would say that they are the least useful shapes of all the LnLs I'vr ever bought!

They are OK for dry foods such as rice, but no good for my gadgets or even sandwiches.

And there are 3 x 540ml and a different set of 3 x 540 that look almost identical but are not, so no wonder people couldn't match up the lids.

And 3 x 720 and another set of 3 x 730, again of almost identical appearance, and with only 2 teaspoonfulls difference in their capacities, so what is the point?

It would cost a fortune to send them back in the large box they came in, and I doubt that I could ever get thsm back into the box anyway.

The only consolation is that they only cost 80P each (but now only 67P each). I just don't understand why they didn't sell out quickly at the original price, unless QVC bought MILLIONS of sets lol.

Last edited:
Outlet items can be returns, Q do not deny this

This is what they say........

"These are products which we’re offering you at a reduced price as they may be returns from other customers or come from discounted ranges. They may not be in their original manufactured condition, however they will have undergone thorough testing before we choose to re-sell them.
They may not be in their original packaging and on occasion we will repackage them ourselves. Although the product’s original manufacturer warranty will no longer apply, an outlet product will still be sold under our 60-day money back guarantee."
I agree, but I suggest they are NOT returns, as ALL colours are in stock. I think they had so many to sell they've just reduced the price and called them outlet. It would be extortionate to return them with the weight AND the huge box, and they match the description and are not faulty, so QVC would not pay for returns.

I agree, but I suggest they are NOT returns, as ALL colours are in stock. I think they had so many to sell they've just reduced the price and called them outlet. It would be extortionate to return them with the weight AND the huge box, and they match the description and are not faulty, so QVC would not pay for returns.
Under the outlet item all colours are not in stock

Latest posts

Back