Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Telephoned last night - answered in under a minute - arranged collection of Shark TSV - offered Friday or Monday collection from DPD (mentioned they won‘t use Evri due to the value of item !)
My experience with DPD has been excellent, although they’ve been for deliveries rather than collections.

I don‘t know if you have downloaded DPD app, but I have, and it gives superb tracking. They also should sent you an email or text giving you the window during which it will be collecited.

I’ll also add the Shark’s CS is very good.

Run to the hills Ma Barker - a refund has appeared for an Everi lost item - in less than five days !!!

With us DPD is the worst company ever it is so bad I ask if they use them before buying and if they do I won’t buy.
So agree. I ordered from M&S and the item was due to be delivered by DPD. I had an email from them saying they couldn’t get into my building, complete with a picture of another building! They said they would attempt a further delivery. I was in all day the next day and went onto the app when nothing arrived. Was very surprised to see that they had delivered it to my local Homebase store the previous day! As I don’t drive I had to walk there to pick it up, a round trip of an hour. Not happy!

Latest posts

Back