Fab parcel!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

flossie

In need of therapy
After not having much luck on the keeper front with the previous orders made during the mega meltdown so low you cannot believe it clearance -

(I ended up with one lonely little TP pendant bought after reading all your rave reviews of TP's - boy were you right, I love it to bits, so thank you all!!),

I have today received my final parcel and oh my word is it a good one! :clapping:

Apologies for links instead of photo's - I am promised a new camera for an anniversary pressie - am hoping it will come with somebody who can take recognisable photo's as well :giggle:

1. cognac diamond bracelet - this is quite delicate, but the diamonds are really sparkly and a lovely colour
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UAJ9794&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9

2. Blueberry quartz ring - really deep purple and I love the square cut gems.
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UMR7155&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9

3. Pink Diamond ring - I remember somebody else on the forum mentioning that they had also ordered this one, I hope they are as pleased as I am with mine - really sparkly pink & white diamonds (my first pinks)
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UXX0611&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9

4. Cognac diamond ring - well I had to have something to go with the bracelet, after all! Again, really sparkly diamonds and a lovely colour.
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UUV4769&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9

5. Andalusite ring - a real surprise at how nice this is, at just £29. Small but sparkly, good colour gems. I didn't expect much, so doubly chuffed with it.
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UBV6760&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9

6. .... and finally, another 'may as well get it for a look moment' Silver bracelet - this is fab, really heavy and looks great on. Well, when I say looks great on, I have yet to successfully fasten it (having a bit of trouble getting the toggle bit through the round bit, one handed), but the OH has to have some use other than reading his paper and will be called in for bracelet fastening duties with this one.
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UJU5657&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9

My CC is now having a serious lie down with a damp flannel on it to cool it down and the invoice/credit card statement will be shoved into the 'stash' drawer and the heavy thing blocking it pushed back into place - would spoil my bling happy snoopy dance to have him stumbling across it (probably wouldn't do his dicky ticker much good either :wink2:)

Corr Flossy that was indeed a stonking parcel. It all looks great. I'm a tad disappointed now as I had the andalusite in my basket but changed my mind, daren't look again for another as me basket/order list is stuffed to the gills.

I'm sure you'll get heaps of pleasure from your goodies. xxxxxxx

well done flossie!! It is great when a haul is 100% succesfull.
My favourites are the pink diamond ring, I so need pink diamonds, but still on the lookout for one. Good to know they sparkle!
I also like the silver bracelet, it looks very substantial and very "on trend" lol

Congrats on getting a great parcel! Like you, my last few orders haven't been very good so it's really heartening when you receive loads of nice stuff. I take it they're all keepers?

Wishing your credit card a speedy recovery :giggle:

I do love it when I hear of a happy delivery of goodies.... well done, Flossie..... have the best of fun wearing it all.

Thanks guys - am chuffed to bits with my haul!

Congrats on getting a great parcel! Like you, my last few orders haven't been very good so it's really heartening when you receive loads of nice stuff. I take it they're all keepers?

Wishing your credit card a speedy recovery :giggle:

They sure are Greenie, which is why it might be some time before my CC gets up and walks again :happy:

Going on previous parcels I figured I would be returning most of it, so am now stashing it all out of sight to be brought out slowly in the OH's presence, as 'this? new? of course not - had it ages, don't you remember me telling you?' :giggle:

Nice one.....

Well done Flossie on a very entertaining review on some lovely pieces. Your Andalusite ring seems an excellent buy
....3.55gms of gold! Imho Gems have always done well with their Cognac diamonds, consistently sparkling and yet not overpriced.
My condolences to your CC but I hope you get much enjoyment from wearing these pieces.

PS I think you now need to upgrade your status from 'Trainee' mysmilie_1436

well done on your purchases flossie :clapping:, glad you are happy with your new gems, enjoy wearing them

:Hiya: Flossie

Wow what a great haul - they all look fab. Really pleased your Pink Diamond is a good one because my Yellow Diamond was just awful!

Well done you - enjoy :up2:

Fab haul there flossie, so glad im not the only one who stashes them and brings them out slowly with the 'i told you about this ages ago, see i told you you never pay any attention to me' speech lol, enjoy wearing them xx

Well done Flossie, your goodies look lovely. Not had much luck myself with the clearance items, sending the second batch back tomorrow. They looked so much nicer (and larger)
in the pictures. Never mind I'll keep looking... enjoy

Blimey O'Reilly Flossie, that's a lovely collection of goodies you've got there. :nod:

Enjoy wearing all of them especially the pink diamond ring. :clapping:

Btw is your credit card still lying down in a darkened room recovering? :cheeky:

Btw is your credit card still lying down in a darkened room recovering? :cheeky:

Oh yes Fluff! I'm scared to check up on it, think it may have expired quietly in a corner due to exhaustion :giggle:

Mind you if OH gets a shufty at the statement, I think I might get expired too!!!

Latest posts

Back