Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
I am a new customer to IW, and placed an order via the website on Sunday 30/8 - i was wondering, if anyone could tell me, how long it normally takes for a parcel to be delivered. I checked on Monday it said it had been dispatched, i checked yesterday and it said delivery on 7/9 and then checked today, and it states delivery is around 8/9. Just wondered, as when you watch the programme, many people say "Mrs XX order her items last week, and they arrived 2 days ago!" please someone put me out of my misery - many thanks xxx

I have found just lately that IW's deliverery has been much better . Last item I ordered on a Sunday night came Tuesday!

I'm afraid it can be hit and miss with IW and their deliveries persianglitter. I've had deliveries within the week and a couple that failed to materialize at all! I don't shop much with them at all anymore because of the terrible CS and the fact the call centre is in India. The last order I placed did arrive within the week, so maybe they are improving. Good luck!

I was in such a hurry this morning, i forgot to ask, are the parcels delivered by a firm like DPD, or another courier or registered through the post? and by what time do parcels usually arrive? I know i am asking a lot, but stupidly because i ordered via the web, you cant ask these questions, and i would rather rely on people who have had first hand experience, than their cs. thanks xx

You might as well stick a pin in the calendar - Grand National stylee.

As to deliveries - if it's Royal Mail, anything from 3 days to infinity - white van man 48hrs to 4 days.....sorry can't be more specific, but this is the IW postcode lottery!

I am STILL waiting for this blooming parcel to show up! lol I checked on IW on my members site, the date has changed twice - but it says it should arrive tomorrow - here is keeping my fingers crossed and hoping ! lol (ordered it on 30th august)

I am also a new customer of IW and as another poster said it seems to be very hit and miss. First parcel took ages, about a couple of weeks but I put that down to being a sale item (however you thought they would have made more of an effort for a new customer). Second parcel was a bit better just under a week.

Can't see myself buying too much from them only the odd thing. I did look at the tagine's the other week and got one from another source on the web; with free delivery! IW can be expensive along with the postage rates.

I am also a new customer of IW and as another poster said it seems to be very hit and miss. First parcel took ages, about a couple of weeks but I put that down to being a sale item (however you thought they would have made more of an effort for a new customer). Second parcel was a bit better just under a week.

Can't see myself buying too much from them only the odd thing. I did look at the tagine's the other week and got one from another source on the web; with free delivery! IW can be expensive along with the postage rates.

Hi XSS, my delivery turned up - yesterday, it came with the postie, but i didnt have to sign for it - actually i must admit it was an anti-climax when it arrived - i was so shocked at how small it was - when you see it on the tv it looks positively gigantic (iam talking of the Jerome Alexander Bronzer and primer set that cost £9.99) well the bronzer I have is 1 gramme under the advertised Bronzer!

I agree with you, you would think that they would put themselves out to create a good first impression with new customers. My first impression is not long lasting. This was bought for me as a present, so i cant return it, it would hurt their feelings. Its an almighty let down, and really reflects upon the person who products IW are promoting/selling.

I know I must be mad but I currently have a 3rd order in the pipeline with them; ordered 4th estimated delivery 12th. We will see!

I know I must be mad but I currently have a 3rd order in the pipeline with them; ordered 4th estimated delivery 12th. We will see!

Sorry XS, I put one to many Sssssss in your names - and i havent even been anywhere near the gin bottle at this early hour lol! Hope your order arrives on time - being truly nosey - what did you order??? got to be more exciting than my make up! lol xxx

It was another item from the 21st Century Corsetry range that I wanted to try. I am eagerly anticipating my delivery date which should be tomorrow; won't hold my breath though!

It made me smile yesterday looking at the curry's; by the time they arrive you've probably gone off the idea or forgotten how you're supposed to used them.

It was another item from the 21st Century Corsetry range that I wanted to try. I am eagerly anticipating my delivery date which should be tomorrow; won't hold my breath though!

It made me smile yesterday looking at the curry's; by the time they arrive you've probably gone off the idea or forgotten how you're supposed to used them.

Hi XS - I bought some of those superduper hold you in undies - not from IW though. They are made from a material a bit like extremely thick (Nora Batty style!!! lol) tights - you have to step into them, but before hand hold them rather like you would tights when you runkle them up to put your feet in! thats where the similarity ends - you then end up wiggling and jiggling and squirming and worming your way into them! I had to end up lying on the bed, hauling them up, (like the good old days, when i could get into a really skinny pair of jeans, and needed a coat hanger to pull the zip up! alas not the case these days lol) just dont let anyone see you battling to put them on - you end up all hot, sweaty and end up swearing the house down! but then perhaps thats just my experience!! Lol xxxx

Latest posts

Back