Pleasure and Pain ooooh err Mrs. !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
I love tanzanite, and i have recently become the proud owner of a tanzanite - and i decided to watch gems tonight with their special tanzanite hours - well the pleasure of looking at the tanzanite - was pained with Adina, she can waffle for britain that one!! i only watched half an hour as that is all i could manage - she is a nice enough girl, its just she waffles, and in between pauses, and i find it hard to keep up with her, she sounds like a tommy gun on helium to me, soz and all that, perhaps its because i have a headache, and am not feeling myself today (no, smart comments from anyone on that one lol) xxxxx

Just as well you missed the first coupla hours then PG, the presenter then was no better. Talk about wittering on............mysmilie_1476

Quite spoilt it all for me :dull: and I won't mention the prices......mysmilie_1255!!!

The prices were ludicrous! They made Rocks&Co look relatively cheap and the quality there looked better as well (and I never thought I would say that). Get real Gems, or have prices really gone up that much? I thought Meesh had said that prices had come down, but maybe that was a while ago.

The prices were ludicrous! They made Rocks&Co look relatively cheap and the quality there looked better as well (and I never thought I would say that). Get real Gems, or have prices really gone up that much? I thought Meesh had said that prices had come down, but maybe that was a while ago.

some of the prices were ott - to me a case of think of a number!! and some of the tanzanite was so pale, I thought my tanzanite was pale, but after watching last night, it cheered me up no end, as my tanzanite is no way as pale as that tanzanite cluster ring she was selling - it had little chips all over -pale pale pale! Also what on earth is chameleon tanzanite - is this real - or a just another thing they have decided to flog - to see if the fishies take a nibble? be a long time before i buy a ring from gemstv! Adina makes the most weird claims, ooohs and aahs, and you think, get over yourself its jewellery, and they do always make a point of saying, get this valued, this will be an heirloom, in the family for generations to come! right ok - my ring was in my possession just under 3 weeks before the stone fell out.

sometimes they really say the most stupid of things - sometimes i wonder if they are on a commission for the sales! and remarks like "your friends will want to know where you bought this!" and "wear it to a party, and you will be noticed!" right, NO one has ever asked me about my jewellery!!!! and thats a fact jack! lol they are so intent on being the NO1 jewellery shopping channel they have become impersonal and cocky, and goodness only knows what is going on with their prices, and some of the silver jewellery, i wouldnt give away for a tombola prize, let alone fork out for it. xxxx

Latest posts

Back