I have a confession to make.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mummy bear

< My 3 Little Bears.
I have to confess that i am a rocks aholic!!!!! Im supposed to be saving for my holiday next year, But i cant seem to resist rocks!!!!!! im loving the loose gemstones at the moment and the prices are soooooooo good. If i keep on at the rate i am i will be eating pot noodles on holiday lol

I have to confess that i am a rocks aholic!!!!! Im supposed to be saving for my holiday next year, But i cant seem to resist rocks!!!!!! im loving the loose gemstones at the moment and the prices are soooooooo good. If i keep on at the rate i am i will be eating pot noodles on holiday lol

Sitting in a tent in the middle of a roundabout and the children will be building sandcastles with your loose gems :grin:

Nooo Mummybear, gemstones are very important but so are holidays!! I'd hate to think I had driven you to a pot noodle diet!! However if you are already at that point, I (and my little 8 year old son!!) can highly recommend the chicken curry lol

Nooo Mummybear, gemstones are very important but so are holidays!! I'd hate to think I had driven you to a pot noodle diet!! However if you are already at that point, I (and my little 8 year old son!!) can highly recommend the chicken curry lol

Lol bless ya Mr B i reckon a pot noodle diet would be fab for me id loose loads of weight especially as i cant stand the things lol. Im not stressed about saving seeing as holiday is already paid for, i suppose i could start saving my spends after xmas right ???

I have a new diet, when I get hungry I bypass the fridge, go to my jewellery box and suck on a gemstone.......

Latest posts

Back