Mutuca Indicolite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Been watching this show tonight and it really does Look like a lovely Gem.

I think it is a great shame that neither Tony or Gavin will come onto this forum to post.

I have no idea if this Gem is worth the money, I just feel it is a shame when communication stops, especially as this site has so many gem lovers as members and readers.

I love indicolite - the stones looked GORGEOUS - but ouch, the prices. Way out of my reach! Should indicolite really be that expensive???

I love indicolite - the stones looked GORGEOUS - but ouch, the prices. Way out of my reach! Should indicolite really be that expensive???

Of course not!!!!

Just do a quick internet search and you'll see!

Nice to see Google put shoppingtelly.com at the top on a search for Mutuca Indicolite :)

:giggle: That's because nobody else in the whole world knows what "Mutuca" Indicolite is! lol Just try putting in Indicolite (i.e. the name for blue Tourmaline)

WTF!!

Sounds like some obscure digestive problem. Why not just call the bliddy gem blue tourmaline and then everyone knows what it is. :rolleyes: These fancy names peddled out by the jewellery channels are just to make people think they are buying something extraordinarily RARE, RARE, RARE.........:pPC:

I did once look on a Minas Gerais miners' site selling gemstones and they had gorgeous indicolite stones at sensible prices.
Were these also RARE RARE RARE?

Latest posts

Back