Lifetime Price Gaurantee Thingy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miss Kitty

AKA Broomstick Babe
Has anyone used this yet? Does it only apply to stuff bought on the telly, as opposed to web auctions?

Can't find a anything about it on the CR site.

Thanks

Has anyone used this yet? Does it only apply to stuff bought on the telly, as opposed to web auctions?

Can't find a anything about it on the CR site.

Thanks

Just been watching Rocks.TV and Steve Bennett has just said that the lifetime guarantee covers the web and the TV. What I also like about this channel is the postage offers. Everything you buy from 9am till midnight is covered by one postage cost and at weekends, from Friday until midnight on Sunday, all covered by one p&p.

I remember what Steve Bennett ran Vinapris, the wine channel. I had a problem once with a damaged item in a delivery, it had cost around £60. I contacted the then customer service and not only did I have a replacement within 48 hours I got to keep the original delivery. Why can't all shopping channels be so customer focused..

Why can't all shopping channels be so customer focused..

..... because other channels are not Family owned and Family run..... when it is the Bennett's name that is on the line there will always be this standard of CS..... it's what makes Family run businesses so FAB!!

Latest posts

Back