instructions for watches?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cherrypicker

Registered Shopper
Does any one know if the Mattom watches ever come with instructions? I brought one for hubs and it was in an ordinary bracelet box and no instructions, I must admit I did not think about it when the order arrived but he wants to know what some of the settings do! :mysmilie_687:

also I had a kama charm bracelet in my basket before the site went offline, I am hoping that it will still be there when they come back online! :mysmilie_247:

Instruction for watches

Hi Cherrypicker, they do come with instructions, I had some with mine although probably a different watch to yours. If you email help they should be able to email the instructions to you. I am sure somewhere on my emails there is one from Barry with instructions for various watches so I am sure they can do it.

Hope you had a good Christmas

QOB xx

Hi Cherry, I bougfht one of those watches for my hubs, one of the dials is the date, the other is the day and the month, we had to wind it forward about 3 months to get the date and day right, took about an hour, my finger was killing afterwards lol, but i never thought to check the website, hope the instructions are there hun, there must be an easier way to set them lol xx

Hi Cherrypicker

please contact CS and they will send you some instructions,

best wishes

steve

Latest posts

Back