I feel a bitsa comment.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ant7t

Registered Shopper
A bitsa this and a bitsa that. Partly coz I can't remember where I saw the things that sparked the thought. (I say thought, coz I I thought of one on my own ;) )

Bit the first. The advert about keeping things in your basket otherwise someone will take it out of your basket and you will miss out. That's quite provocative, in that it's buy buy buy. Forcing people to buy first and think later. Or, as they say, shoot first ask questions later.

Bit the second. After 'we' were commenting on here regarding testing the stones to get the correct details, even if they come with a cert. Jess yesterday mentioned that they test their stones even if they do come with a cert. (Repeat and paraphrase). Someone 'there' been reading the comments, or coincidence? ;)

A bitsa this and a bitsa that. Partly coz I can't remember where I saw the things that sparked the thought. (I say thought, coz I I thought of one on my own ;) )

Bit the first. The advert about keeping things in your basket otherwise someone will take it out of your basket and you will miss out. That's quite provocative, in that it's buy buy buy. Forcing people to buy first and think later. Or, as they say, shoot first ask questions later.

Bit the second. After 'we' were commenting on here regarding testing the stones to get the correct details, even if they come with a cert. Jess yesterday mentioned that they test their stones even if they do come with a cert. (Repeat and paraphrase). Someone 'there' been reading the comments, or coincidence? ;)
Its BS. If they had all their stones tested, DT would be showing the more credible certificates rather than those crap Chinese ones that have made up game names and written half in Chinese.

I've decided: until I forget ;) that if I can't remember where I posted stuff, I'll put it here. Those 'sell out' unheated sapphire and still not sold out. I think this will be the fourth time on air. I know it's something of a soap box for me, but the way they raved about how wonderful they are......
1714235330058.png

Latest posts

Back