We don't have the overheads of a high street store

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
I really thought that this phrase had gone from the world of shopping telly, but Mr Ego James Russell has just used it.

A tv station has far more overheads than a high street store, 2 channels on Sky and Virgin, Freesat and now back on Freeview. Crews, call centre etc.

Not to mention the ammount of Jewellery he is selling at cost, the sooner this idiot gets investigated by the ASA the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol - neither do we Graham but the cost of the warehouse and staff to pick and pack and to maintain and update the website. Add to that the costs we don't have re TV and phew.....

Plus the price might be lower on these shopping telly sites ' who don't have the overheads of a B and M store' but they do charge P and P AND the customer has to wait for the item to be delivered as opposed to getting it immediately.

Not the best sales technique really, I do agree

As has previously been established....James Russell = Natures best vintage knob cheese!!! Of course he says inappropriately stupid things!!! lol!!!

As has previously been established....James Russell = Natures best vintage knob cheese!!! Of course he says inappropriately stupid things!!! lol!!!

Or what my son would call a Dick Wad! (havent a clue what one is - but it sounds good! lol) my other son would say, "With all the intelligence of a guppy, with a knackered swim bladder!" :mysmilie_17:

Or what my son would call a Dick Wad! (havent a clue what one is - but it sounds good! lol) my other son would say, "With all the intelligence of a guppy, with a knackered swim bladder!" :mysmilie_17:

Ha ha ha ha never heard that one before, will have to remember that:mysmilie_17:

I really must make more effort to watch this dude, could do with a good laugh :mysmilie_697:

I do agree, that is a very annoying line!!! :mysmilie_73:

He doesnt state which kind of overheads he is meaning!! I suppose what has happened here, he has got his overheads, muddled up with the fact that they do not have to deal with any MIDDLE men - but thats the last thing gemstv needs, is someone mixing the middle men up with the overheads! (makes me think of Pylons - and not the ones you put germaloids on!! lol) xxx :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back