Good news from Casa Las Persianglitter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
Just thought I raise a post - I have received my order today - and my earrings were worth the wait.

I would like to thank Miles from CS, who replied to my email I sent yesterday, he took the time to ring me yesterday afternoon and let me know what the situation was. I must admit, I take back all the negative things I have said about TJC - I am just one very impatient PG! :mysmilie_61:

Many thanks Miles, you are a diamond! xxx

Ooh I was posting on the other thread as you did this one :mysmilie_697: Congrats, glad you like them, would have been a shame if not after the wait :mysmilie_82:

If you all would bear with me - I will get a photo - but the person with the camera that can do it on his digital camera - (no 1 son ) he has gone back to work - and I will not be seeing him until the end of January - as he has gone with his mess mates to belgium (and taken camera with him) so as soon as he returns i will use his camera and upload the pictures, i promise!!

I tell you something, the drousy earrings are truly wonderful, I have them in now, and i have a light above on the desk, and a mirror in the hall, and i am watching them glitter and twinkly in the light, truly mesmerising - i tell you, I really liked the drousy rings, me thinks I am going to HAVE to buy one - it would be rude not too!!!!

The snail earrings, are so sweet, huge, cover all my lobe, have to put them at an angle, so they look like they are walking down my ear lobe!! lol - the shell which is smoky quartz, has little groves cut into it, so it actually looks like a snail - its little antennae - they are so sweet - both sets of earrings, would suit anyone of any age - i am really so pleased with my purchases! I would recommend these earrings to everybody - treat yourself, and make yourself smile, you cant help but smiling at the snails - they are so cute! lol

Really pleased to hear all's well that ends well. Well done to Miles for taking ownership of the problem :mysmilie_82:

Just one thing Persianglitter - I hope your snails don't leave the trail of snotty stuff when they walk down your ears - YUK! :mysmilie_17:

How about the item numbers for now, we can have a look at them on TJC website :mysmilie_701:

ooh yes please ... seems like an age since we've had photos of new purchases (or have i just missed them all?!)

Hi I have just been on TJC to try and verify this order numbers - but it keeps coming up as not found. I have tried to click on to the earrings, and silver jewellery - but that comes up as an error - im going to try and do something - need the help of me old man - see if he can help.

010207013838-00.jpg Hope this works ... oh it does - only you will have to crane your necks - lucky for me, had the old man at home who knows how to do this ... me i havent a scooby doo! lol xx

Hope PG won't mind me posting a piccy of my order too on her thread. We ordered our items around the same time so were both waiting ages for it to arrive. The Russian Diopside earrings are nice but the Tanzanite earrings are far too tiny for me. They are set in silver, platinum plated, and 5mm trilliant cut. Think I'll be putting these up on eBay! :mysmilie_61:

Attachments

• earrings 2.jpg
    earrings 2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 185
Hope PG won't mind me posting a piccy of my order too on her thread. We ordered our items around the same time so were both waiting ages for it to arrive. The Russian Diopside earrings are nice but the Tanzanite earrings are far too tiny for me. They are set in silver, platinum plated, and 5mm trilliant cut. Think I'll be putting these up on eBay! :mysmilie_61:

I dont mind you posting a picture of your earrings at all - your green ones are nice - set the same as my drusy quartz - i like earrings with a bit of dangle - the Tanzanite earrings are cute, but are a bit small, mind you, they would look nice in the top part of your lobe, if you had 3 piercings (I have 3 in one ear, and two in the other ear) and the tanzanite studs, could be adapted for a nose stud - look quite pretty. xxx

All these are lovely, I like the Russian Diopside deep green colour, very rich! And PG those yellow danglers are stunning!.......but you sound like your contemplating more holes to accommodate this lot :mysmilie_697:

very pretty, ladies.

I quite like dainty little studs ... but as I've got older my earlobes have got fleshier unfortunately!

Latest posts

Back