Liz Fuller leaving...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phill

VIP Shopper since 2004
Just heard Derek say that Liz Fuller is only on the jewellery channel for a few more weeks as she is leaving to focus on her Miss Great Britain!
That is a real shame I like Liz!

Yes I heard Liz say in one of recent her shows that she'd bought the Miss Great Britain business and was going to concentrate on running it, and that she'd only be with TJC for a few more weeks, shame because I really like her. Anyway I wish her success because imho MGB is a rather old fashioned concept now and would be much more difficult to promote and make money from than it was in her heyday of winning it I would think.

I find her a bit difficult to watch. Sometimes I cn cope with her, but then other times she just drives me nuts. We are all so different aren't we!

I just can't take to this woman at all, I think it goes back as far as the Auctionworld days to be fair! I wouldn't watch if she was presenting. Sorry Phill :mysmilie_12:

It appears that I'm the only female fan of Liz on here.
dunno.gif
And no BB, I'm not a closet muncher. :mysmilie_61:

It's all the "when I was at the Sultan of/Prince of/Sheikh of/King of/party" blah blah blah, and the "I had a 60 ct flawless D diamond engagement ring, that cost £.................." that got on my wick PPC.

It's all the "when I was at the Sultan of/Prince of/Sheikh of/King of/party" blah blah blah, and the "I had a 60 ct flawless D diamond engagement ring, that cost £.................." that got on my wick PPC.

Yes, that really did it for me as well, not a fan. I obviously don't move in the right circles because I'd never heard of her and know nothing about her apart from all of the above.

I'm not a fan either, i've heard the story of her 5 carat yellow diamond with a 1 carat white diamond either side engagement ring thats in a safe along with the 7 carat diamond bracelet etc etc!

Now you see I love to hear about her jewels...ooh err missus...and would love a quick flash of her ring..... :mysmilie_34:

Oh yes, it is all coming back to me now, I like her even less than I thought after reading this thread, I had forgotten about the bragging. :mysmilie_697:

Oh yes, it is all coming back to me now, I like her even less than I thought after reading this thread, I had forgotten about the bragging. :mysmilie_697:

The best story i heard was when she was trying to sell a £30 broach and proceeded to tell us how good it would look on her Gucci dress but not to worry the shop did give her a discount on the dress! (as if she was a big star!)
Blimey shes on about her lunch in a Mayfair restaurant now, time to turn over me thinks :mysmilie_61:

Blimey shes on about her lunch in a Mayfair restaurant now, time to turn over me thinks :mysmilie_61:
I don't see this as bragging, it's just her lifestyle and good luck to her. I could tell you about my lunchtime jaunts down the pie & mash shop in Shepherfds Bush but it wouldn't be half as interesting......:mysmilie_61:

I don't see this as bragging, it's just her lifestyle and good luck to her. I could tell you about my lunchtime jaunts down the pie & mash shop in Shepherfds Bush but it wouldn't be half as interesting......:mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_61: I don't know, maybe yours would be more interesting and def more likely to be true. :mysmilie_698: I think Miss Fuller is 'fuller sh**e'......people who really have that lifestyle don't need to keep on about it, especially in a one way conversation. I watched for a bit last night and it all came flooding back to me how annoying she can be, if she mentioned that restaurant once more my hubby was going to take back the remote......and I wouldn't have fought him for it either. :mysmilie_696:

Sad day for TJC, she was on top form last night and do hope she will be back.

Maybe we should all pop along to Cecconi's in Mayfair to wave her off!

Personally I'd much rather see the back of John Scott, just hope Garders doesn't get the extra late night shifts.

Latest posts

Back