PDA

View Full Version : My Morganite ring arrived

Glitzy
05-08-2008, 04:19 PM
My nice delivery man arrived right on time this afternoon and brought me my beautiful morganite ring. I am so excited :)it is just gorgeous. the colour and sparkle are beautiful. It's a relly lovely peachy sort of pink, I am over the moon with it. I am so sad I haven't got any real photos of this ring and just the link as it really doesn't do it justice. Here it is anyway:
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=128384&menuselection=2

I was very spoilt today,:p I also took delivery of this paraiba tourmaline.

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=125384&menuselection=2

I have a lovely neon green one but fancied a blue one too. I had chosen my green one out of a couple of blue ones I sent back as the blue was very pale. This ring has a beautiful vibrant blue so I am very happy with this one. I think that's my B'day, Christmas. Anniversay and just beause I'm nice presents sorted out for a few years ahead now:D
Hopefully my husband will forget I said I'd have these for Christmas when the time comes as I really woudl love a big piece of Zultanite and a Tanzanite:rolleyes:

Lynda
05-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Both are gorgeous Glitzy! I saw the Morganite on TV and lusted after it myself! :D

Beady Belle
05-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Lovely Glitzy, that morganite looks particularly lush, well done:thumbup:
:doggie:

Nessarose
05-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Both beauties Glitzy, the morganite looks a gorgeous colour and a very pretty PT too. Well done you. ;)

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
05-08-2008, 08:55 PM
wow glitzy that PT and morganite looks to die for and very nice settings too

Huggles
05-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Lovely rings...it's never too early to shop for Christmas I always say, and you'll have them for many years to come so enjoy! :)

Sammi
05-08-2008, 11:22 PM
oh boy what a glorious morganite. that is seriously lush.

well done on the PT - at the end of the day it's the colour that must sing to you and it sounds like you've chosen well for yourself.

enjoy wearing both items. Sxx

Oops-a-daisy!
06-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Well done on finding your perfect PT Glitzy. The Morganite is fab too. I received the same ring yesterday along with 2 other Morganites. Yours had the best saturation of colour. It's a stonker of a ring isn't it with buckets of sparkle and a very clear gemstone.

I'm sure hubby will have forgotten about these when Christmas rolls along. I think I'm buying my pressies for the year 2015! lol

Sammi
06-08-2008, 01:35 PM
good plan Mel!!

peridotjo
08-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Both lovely Glitzy.