Fashion @ 3 &4

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sja307

Registered Shopper
Bath The City which is full of Tourists & Students
Well what can I say, how the hell can you have a 2 hour shopping slot, dedicated to Moira C, for gods sake, what a load of cheap tacky rubbish, Scarflace crappy material at an over inflated price!!!!!!!!!. How the hell can they justify 2 hours of it......... <<~~puts head in oven!!!!!![[/B]

Well what can I say, how the hell can you have a 2 hour shopping slot, dedicated to Moira C, for gods sake, what a load of cheap tacky rubbish, Scarflace crappy material at an over inflated price!!!!!!!!!. How the hell can they justify 2 hours of it......... <<~~puts head in oven!!!!!![[/B]

I have no idea how IW can keep going, not only did they spend two hours waffling about scarfs, but it took three of them to do it.:mysmilie_17:

I had to keep checking in case they had the winter edition of the itsacrap trouser...:mysmilie_61:

I go camping where there are no loos and have used a she-wee and to be honest its a total life saver no nettle stings on the bum when squatting at night!
Does take a while to get used to peeing standing up though.
Totally freaks the boys out if they see you standing behind a tree taking a leak.

Latest posts

Back