Pricing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swankypants

Registered Shopper
I am cooker-less at the moment so rather than fork out £50 on an induction hob I thought that the Multicooker looked a better option financially.

It had been out of stock so waited til Wednesday and paid £16.99 + p&p online.

It is now the pick of the day at £17.99 + p&p so it looks like I got in just in time to save my quid. On the screen it says the usual price is £29.99.

When has it ever been £29.99? Is it only sale items that have to be at a higher price for 28 days?

I am quite happy as I have got a bargain but it brings it home to me what they advertise as a pick of the day is slightly dubious.

[Thanks to the other thread I may go for Paul's book too]

I am cooker-less at the moment so rather than fork out £50 on an induction hob I thought that the Multicooker looked a better option financially.

It had been out of stock so waited til Wednesday and paid £16.99 + p&p online.

It is now the pick of the day at £17.99 + p&p so it looks like I got in just in time to save my quid. On the screen it says the usual price is £29.99.

When has it ever been £29.99? Is it only sale items that have to be at a higher price for 28 days?

It appears the item you purchased is still avilable from Ideal World, see product number 141254.

The only difference between it and the POTD (item number 159140) is that the POTD comes with two extras: a straining spoon and a spatula. Wow!

Ordered it Wednesday, got it today [following Monday].

Very Impressedamundo!:mysmilie_82:

Now I've got to use it....the spanish omlette from Land Of The Giants methinks!
:mysmilie_374:

Latest posts

Back