Mother's Day discount vouncher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Has anybody succeeded in getting this to work online?

I rang CS earlier today, and they apologised that it hadn't yet been put on the system but would be working by this afternoon. I've just tried it, and so far as I can see it still isn't working.

Should you see the discount on the screen as soon as you enter the voucher number? Or do you not see the discount until you complete checkout? I daren't risk trying this, as I don't want the order to go through without the discount.

Hiya MissM discount voucher is now working on line :mysmilie_82:

The discount shows on the screen after you have entered code and pressed apply if discount doesn't show then it hasn't been applied, hope this helps

I'm still having problems... I can't see where to press 'Apply' after entering the code. Can anyone advise, please?

Hi Miss Magpie, I'm a new poster to this forum but have been an avid reader for a while. I've had similar problems in the past apparently TJC had more one account listed for me and the voucher wasn't allocated for the one I was using! Like you I didn't want it without the discount but one either buys it or risks losing it, so I checked it out paying the full price and spoke to CS the next day explaining the situation and they arranged for a cheque to be sent to me for the value of the discount. Hope that helps

Hi Miss Magpie, I'm a new poster to this forum but have been an avid reader for a while. I've had similar problems in the past apparently TJC had more one account listed for me and the voucher wasn't allocated for the one I was using! Like you I didn't want it without the discount but one either buys it or risks losing it, so I checked it out paying the full price and spoke to CS the next day explaining the situation and they arranged for a cheque to be sent to me for the value of the discount. Hope that helps

I have just checked out an item on the web and applied the discount code and it didn't ****** work!!! I'm sick of these website glitches with this channel so I've emailed CS to either reduce the payment by £20 or cancel the order because their promises of cheque refunds quite frankly has never worked smoothly and has taken weeks to resolve.
icon8.gif

I have just checked out an item on the web and applied the discount code and it didn't ****** work!!! I'm sick of these website glitches with this channel so I've emailed CS to either reduce the payment by £20 or cancel the order because their promises of cheque refunds quite frankly has never worked smoothly and has taken weeks to resolve.
icon8.gif
FFS!!!! I am fuming!!!!
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
I logged on this morning at 9.15 to find the usual email response 'CS will contact you' but on checking my order history I find this order has already been invoiced and I didn't even check it out until nearly midnight. So I call CS, the voice message tells me there are 7 callers ahead of me so I sit here patiently, slowly crawling up the queue until I am told I am first in the queue, yippee!! Then the ring sound changes and it appears I am going to be answered by a human being and then.....someone cuts me off!!
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
So I immediately ring back thinking I'll get in quick, but then get the message to say there are 6 people ahead of me!! :mysmilie_73: Can someone in CS please call me asap, it is regarding order no 1323187. Thank you.

icon8.gif

Hi PPC Sorry you've had problems too, I never bother emailing CS they never reply - it's one of my real whinges!! :mysmilie_73:- I always ring them they're normally very helpful. Apparently they have this rather odd system where by if you're discount code didn't work and you paid by credit card they can't refund part of it, it has to be done by cheque. I've even suggested they cancel the order and re-do it with me paying the right price but that isn't possibly because stock is already allocated to other hours. Then because of the 30 days return policy the cheques can't be raised immediately in case you send it back, so it takes five weeks or so before it's dispatched. I ordered a diamond pendant on 25th January, the discount code didn't work, I rang them explaining the problem and my cheque for £30 arrived yesterday so that was just over five weeks. :mysmilie_753:

Yes hon I spoke to them today and got all that old spiel so I cancelled the order but will have to wait 4 or 5 days for the funds to be credited back to my card....if I'm lucky. If they can't get their website working correctly and then the customer has to wait nearly 6 weeks for them to correct their own balls up, then I can't be bothered to do business with them. :mysmilie_73:

Latest posts

Back