Ceylon Sapphire

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mags3224

Registered Shopper
Hi All pp thx for the advice earlier.

would love some advice on this please Ceylon Sapphire Rhapsody ring from tjc item 616737. 1.90ct and 2 0.16 diamonds. i have heard them say often that things would be AAA or AAAA does this apply to sapphires too, hope pics clear enough. Mags

Attachments

• IMG224.jpg
    IMG224.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG217.jpg
    IMG217.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG223.JPG
    IMG223.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG221.JPG
    IMG221.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG222.jpg
    IMG222.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 250
Thx Meeshoo, in your opion does it look a good sapphire i know its hard to tell from pictures look forward to your reply.

Mags - Does it make your heart sing? Do you feel you've paid a fair price? If the answer is yes to both then you've bought a winner.

That is very pretty, what are the diamonds like IRL? hope you don't mind me saying buy they haven't come out well in the photos, but I always have trouble photographing diamonds, they can look fab in the flesh and terrible in one of my pics :happy:

Hi Mags, just putting up the link for your ring..if that's okay.

I agree,
:nod: , it is a very elegant piece in a classic style - but rather nice to have the two trilliant diamonds - instead of the usual triple cluster of small round cut ones on each side. The Rhapsody range has VS quality diamonds....I believe..... and so should be very clear and sparkly. Very nice and thanks for the pics.

It looks beautiful Mags, and as Meeshoo has said, if you feel it's been a good buy and you love it, that's all that really matters.

Latest posts

Back