One Way Ticket!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Can someone PLEASE buy Ms Chloe "I love Cheryl" Marshall a one way ticket to Brittany so she can talk Breton until her heart is content!!!! OMG that woman has my ears bleeding! It was bad enough that I had to frantically search for my sunglasses this morning just so that I could actually watch TJC without having to listen to her constant waffling about blo*dy Breton Blue and Whites yet again! :headbang:

On the subject of her fluorescent red/cerise jacket and nails, I would have thought a presenter should be dressing in such a way to show the jewellery off at it's best and not competing with it? I don't think I've seen one piece which goes with her garish outfit and when she was selling an Emerald ring - well what's that old saying Red and Green should never be seen?

I wish they would all shut up about celebrities, what's fashionable (sorry should have said "Boho chic") etc. I suppose a lot of people like to follow trends but me – I want something I like, not being worn by everyone else, and will go with my not so fashionable dress sense!!:smile:

Can someone PLEASE buy Ms Chloe "I love Cheryl" Marshall a one way ticket to Brittany so she can talk Breton until her heart is content!!!! OMG that woman has my ears bleeding! It was bad enough that I had to frantically search for my sunglasses this morning just so that I could actually watch TJC without having to listen to her constant waffling about blo*dy Breton Blue and Whites yet again! :headbang:

On the subject of her fluorescent red/cerise jacket and nails, I would have thought a presenter should be dressing in such a way to show the jewellery off at it's best and not competing with it? I don't think I've seen one piece which goes with her garish outfit and when she was selling an Emerald ring - well what's that old saying Red and Green should never be seen?

LOL Klos, and Chloe's cheeks match the jacket..........:blush:

:mysmilie_61: Klos. Ms 'Name Drop' & 'Rachel Galley's New Best Friend' Marshall has been banging on about ****** Breton blues & whites for months now and she's the only bint I've seen wearing what is in effect just a blue and white T-shirt. :tongue: I drive through Wimbledon Village ever week to go to my hairdresser and it's home to some really trendy and expensive boutiques and not once have I seen this elusive new fashion trend, neither have I glimpsed the horrific nauticals she goes on about either. :eek: I wish Scotty would have a word about fashion and styling in her shell like, ooh and point out that her roots need doing too!! :grin: On a serious note, I find her unwatchable. :angry:

I was up in Oxford Street 2 weeks ago, and I didn't see one shop with 'Breton' fashion in their windows :grin:

Ah bless, I quite like Chloe, last time I watched her she was really funny, she was talking about statement jewellery and walking into the room, she took the pee out of herself and it was so amusing.

I always thought the rhyme was 'Blue and Green' should never be seen??? :doh:

Anyway you should brace yourselves as Chloe is actually right, the revival of Breton fashion is making a comeback, Next already have several items in this style and it is being pushed fairly hard.

I don't see myself kitting out in this as I'm not keen and it reminds me of the 1980s but you will soon be seeing it around town.

There's nothing new about the blue and white stripey top, it's been around for donkey's years and was allegedly introduced by Coco Chanel who was inspired by the sailors she saw. Listening to CM you would think it's the holy grail of fashion instead of a rather tired regurgitation.

I wish they would all shut up about celebrities, what's fashionable (sorry should have said "Boho chic") etc. I suppose a lot of people like to follow trends but me – I want something I like, not being worn by everyone else, and will go with my not so fashionable dress sense!!:smile:

Boho chic is SO 2005.....lol

There's nothing new about the blue and white stripey top, it's been around for donkey's years and was allegedly introduced by Coco Chanel who was inspired by the sailors she saw. Listening to CM you would think it's the holy grail of fashion instead of a rather tired regurgitation.

But then isn't almost all fashion a 'regurgitation' in some way shape or form, generally just with some variation. Can't blame the girl for using the latest trends to sell her wares.

I always thought the rhyme was 'Blue and Green' should never be seen??? :doh:

Both sayings exist in different forms. The red & green one is "Red and Green should never be seen except upon a fool" and relates to the red and green court Jester's costume as they were regarded as fools.

Well ... you learn something every day! I have never heard that red & green saying before.

Aww ... I really like Chloe. Maybe I don't watch enough these days, but I haven't actually heard her talking about Breton blue & white tops!

Both sayings exist in different forms. The red & green one is "Red and Green should never be seen except upon a fool" and relates to the red and green court Jester's costume as they were regarded as fools.

And it is evidently true that you learn something new everyday, I had never heard that before and just thought my blue & green version was a dud :up:

I too have learned something new there... I've heard both phrases but didn't know that was what the red/green one related to!

N x

Hi all

Just been out to Bluewater in Kent and purchased a whole pile of "breton" type tops teal blue, darker blue, grey and dusky pink from Gap! There is a nautical theme in the shops and my tops go with my pink sapphires, tanzanites, emeralds and coloured pearl sets. Horizontal stripes are everywhere in the shops.

Also in John Lewis, I found those dreadful dresses and tops that Vicki B wears; the ones that clash with everything in the studio including the jewellery and look like tents. Yuk!

Sapphireblue

Sapphireblue

Latest posts

Back