Skincode Skincare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought when l first read it they had sold it before, used to be sold on cruiseships also and then they decided to pull out from IW and prices were very expensive on line, if it is the same as l think then the blond woman guest also started selling bodywear to slim the figure as well as selling the face creams, it was ok at the price it used to be on IW but nothing spectacular, or maybe my memory has got it all wrong:clapping:

Yes, she was also hawking Protocol a couple of weeks back, been trying to remember her name all day.

Plus according to the TV Guide it's guest presenter is Claire 'Jazz Hands' Sweeney. Another reason to avoid at all costs :wink:

A brief precis of the hour for anyone that missed it:

Ellis bellowed for a bit. Then she sat next to Claire who bellowed for a bit, then they both competed to bellow over the top of each other. I found out that Claire 'loves this serum, it's gorgeous innit?' that the beauty capsules were 'a silky texture that leaves your skin like silk' and that Claire 'doesn't like thick heavy moisturisers' until later on when she forgot and changed her mind whilst trying to flog a moisturiser that was thick and heavy 'because sometimes, like, you just wanner slap a thick layer of summat on your face...'

It took 30 minutes for Ellis to mention Jazz Hands.

I learned nothing about the ingredients of the range, the production methods or anything apart from 'it's like made in Switzerland where they make all posh stuff like chocolate and watches, and everythins' dead dead cleeen thurr'

Fin.

A brief precis of the hour for anyone that missed it:

Ellis bellowed for a bit. Then she sat next to Claire who bellowed for a bit, then they both competed to bellow over the top of each other. I found out that Claire 'loves this serum, it's gorgeous innit?' that the beauty capsules were 'a silky texture that leaves your skin like silk'

Yes, it was blindingly obvious that they were just full of silicone. Big deal.

Latest posts

Back