Jake Thompson Tuscon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

leslie61

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see the first Tuscon update from Jake Thompson? Apparently he put a question to Richard Drukker (someone to do with the GIA I believe). JT asked how to tell the difference between a filled ruby, a heat treated ruby and a natural ruby. I thought great we are going to get educated here and perhaps Gemporia will stop selling filled rubies because of it. The answer to the question was ...... the Greenland ruby mines have now closed. That's it consider yourselves educated!!!

So, they've been to Tuscon and they've come back again (all of them unfortunately). How many weeks are we going to have to have a 'Tuscon round up'? By my reckoning this is week 2!
They'll spin it out for as long as they can. What else can they talk about: jade? Whatever they've found down the backs of sofas (sorry, in "the Bennett vault"), and assorted tat they've bought in cheap from China under the Kimbie brand?

Or the only thing Gemporia has that viewers actually appear to get excited about: Visage? I hope Kati's on commission, and can buy herself warehouses full of Bacofoil so she can make herself millions of metallic outfits to offset the raccoon appearance of her overly made up face when she's on air

I couldn’t see Kati’s face properly after she went and had those overly long extensions put in. Everyone now wants that long haired look and lots have the bits at the front curled.She looked way better when it was tightly held up as it suited her small face.

I couldn’t see Kati’s face properly after she went and had those overly long extensions put in. Everyone now wants that long haired look and lots have the bits at the front curled.She looked way better when it was tightly held up as it suited her small face.
I'm sure she said that was all her natural hair - when she was selling the noodle things you wear to curl your hair - I didn't buy one lol!

So, they've been to Tuscon and they've come back again (all of them unfortunately). How many weeks are we going to have to have a 'Tuscon round up'? By my reckoning this is week 2!

We're lucky it was Chinese New Year themed last week, otherwise you can bet your house that last week would have been a 'Tucson Round Up' week too.

Even Dave Troth had a go at it a couple of years ago!
I watched a show just after his haircut he announced that he was going to donate “his flowing locks” to charity😂 but …. they have politely declined his offer.
He appeared genuinely confused 😂.

Not all type A Jade you can “buy cities with “ and not all hair (albeit human) is as valuable as you thought Dave?🤣

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back