New earrings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greenie

Addicted to bling
These arrived yesterday. I said after my last (first) order took so long to arrive that I wouldn't buy from TJC again but I'm afraid I succumbed! Have been after some round cut dark amethyst earrings for a while, and these were pictured on a promotional email for the £2.95 postage day the weekend before last (yes, they did take 10 days to arrive). They're 4.5 carats per earring (8mm) and platinum overlay silver. They were sent in an Iliana box! They are very awkward to put in your ear because the post is so curved and also quite heavy on. Actually, I don't think they look as good when they're on but reckon each would make a fabulous pendant (which I also need!) so am thinking of adapting them and putting a bale on.

Attachments

• DSC03394.JPG
    DSC03394.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 238
It's a shame your earrings don't tick all the boxes for you Greenie but at least you didn't fork out for gold and get lumbered with them. I won't buy earrings now from TJC, even though I've seen some lovely designs which I would have ordered when they weren't so stringent with their stupid non return policy. I also don't like their obsession with screw back fastenings either.

They look really nice, but I know what you mean about the curvy hook being a bit tricky, hope whatever you decide to do works out well :star:

True the lever backs are a bit tricky to put in until you get the hang of it, but they are very secure and a nice look.

I think they look lovely - who wants earrings so small you can't see them? The amethysts are beautiful, too - a lovely dark colour, clean and well cut.

In fact... Do you have the item number, and how much were they?

True the lever backs are a bit tricky to put in until you get the hang of it, but they are very secure and a nice look.

I think they look lovely - who wants earrings so small you can't see them? The amethysts are beautiful, too - a lovely dark colour, clean and well cut.

In fact... Do you have the item number, and how much were they?

Hi Miss Magpie

The item code is 6668580 Platinum Overlay Sterling Silver African Amethyst Earrings 9.00ct and they were £29.95.

Latest posts

Back