How do you feel when .... ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
I was watching the clearance last night and the big selling point was that the items had sold for less THIS YEAR, not last year this year the presenter said, sold for £1800 now only £800.

I would imagine this is ok to get new customers but must make anyone who paid £1000 more furious.

As you say Graham it would be a less bitter pill if it was last years price they are slashing. Makes you realise that Rocks.tv lifetime guarantee is really a good deal (shame they don't just automatically give you the credit rather than the pot luck of having to have watched it and be free to call them)

PJ

This is the same for any sale though. For example I bought a gorgeous dress from Next and it was quite expensive. It's just been in the sale with 50% off!

C'est la vie!

Meeshoo said:
This is the same for any sale though. For example I bought a gorgeous dress from Next and it was quite expensive. It's just been in the sale with 50% off!

C'est la vie!

Very true, I just think that someone who did buy it at £1800 would never buy from GemsTV again which can't help the company, and as they have had a sale on for most of 2010 it is a strange thing to do.

I want GensTV to do well, and just not sure if saying Lucy sold it at 1800, Lynn sold it at 1800 and now it's 800 is going to do them the power of good which is a shame when they could just as easily sell on the price alone.

They had so lovely pieces, the blue sapphire dog tag was georgeous.

Precisely why I stopped buying from them, Graham. The pink diamond ring was gorgeous and I bought it based on the presenter saying they only had ten and when they sold they wouldn't have anymore...all ten sold in the one auction. After the ten day return period, over by one day, my ring sold for over £300 less than I paid. I'll never be caught like that again as I will never buy any more expensive pieces from them.

Latest posts

Back