Hot hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
That woman ! Oh my gosh, she drives me insane.

Not Ellis for once but the woman who calls herself a stylist but is she is a stylist I'll run the marathon.

Now Kyle Kaine has left Natural Image they have this blessed woman putting the wigs on and she is so timid and you can just tell by the way that she touches the hair that she is not a real hairdresser.

Nothing is ever straight and when she faffs and fusses, she makes things worse.

Kyle Kaine used to slap them on, twiddle a tiny bit and boom, they looed perfect.

My friend bought one of the long wigs and it was dreadful, looked cheap and nasty like something you would buy in a fancy dress shop. Trouble is like CD's once you open the seal you can't return it, and you have to open it to see how awful it is.

They are cheap and they are nasty, and that guest is rubbish, if she is a hair stylist I'll join you in the marathon GG.:giggle:

I ordered one of the wigs that was a POTD recently. Whilst it was a great colour it was a little too full for me as my hair is fine and it didn't look quite right. I returned it within the 14 days, which is OK as long as you don't take the tags off, and got my refund within a week! How's that for service? Makes a change doesn't it?

They are cheap and they are nasty, and that guest is rubbish, if she is a hair stylist I'll join you in the marathon GG.:giggle:

Thank god my mom decided against buying it, she was really into it.
One more for the marathon! :D

Latest posts

Back