Diamond Clarity

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

faerie

Registered Shopper
Hi guys

Can you please remind me of the clarity and colour of the diamond ranges?
(taken a bit of a mental block....)

thanks

9k & 14k I1-I2 clarity H-I colour
Iliana 18k SI clarity G-H colour
Rhapsody platinum VS clarity F colour

Would the 14k pieces be from their American range, do you think? I think occasionally I've heard it said that their diamonds can be SI2 quality, which imho is a bit of a step up from I1/I2.

I've never seen irl the Rhapsody range, are these diamonds really special?

:mysmilie_513:
Would the 14k pieces be from their American range, do you think? I think occasionally I've heard it said that their diamonds can be SI2 quality, which imho is a bit of a step up from I1/I2.

I've never seen irl the Rhapsody range, are these diamonds really special? [ey look extremely good/FONT]

Their 14k items are normally New York collection but some are Hong Kong pieces, very occasionally they're set with G-H diamonds, they always say when they are although I don't think they're SI clarity, but none the less they are extremely good clarity, best of both worlds really. I have three such items and I think they look like they could be Iliana

Hi, I'm Jules and I am fairly new to Tv shopping...jewellry only so far

I have phoned tjc a few times and have had a bit of trouble getting to the bottom of their diamond grading.

Eventually, I found out that their 9ct classic diamond collection is i-j and i 2 in clarity.

They also said that their diamonds are ungraded in their normal 9ct gemstone jewellry.

Latest posts

Back