Now I'm addicted to juwelo.tv!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Juwelo TV is Rocks & Co's sister channel in Germany, and they have got LOADS of rainbow moonstone at the moment - my clicky finger has been very busy! The also have a vareity of things that Rocks & Co don't have, including silver items, hairclips and brooches.

They are NOT cheap, but they do have things I can't get elsewhere (and they do ship to the UK). Sometimes the presenters even say 'hello' to me in English when they see my bid!

Oh dear Miss M, sounds as tho' you're shoring up the German economy single handedly :grin:

haha I love the Germans, I can listen to Juwelo all day, must better than rocks and co, and no clocks :D

You're right, BB. Chancellor Merkel should be very grateful.

My knowledge of German is minimal, and I can only occasionally understand anything they are saying, but I still like watching it! Everything seems to sell very fast , so it must be popular.

Oh, crumbs - I've been watching Juwelo online rather a lot (due to a glut of the most amazing rainbow moonstone pieces), and I've just realised that my German (which I studied for 'O' Level 28 years ago...showing my age there) is actually improving!

Do you think I might be watching a bit too much? Total immersion language learning...?

Oh, crumbs - I've been watching Juwelo online rather a lot (due to a glut of the most amazing rainbow moonstone pieces), and I've just realised that my German (which I studied for 'O' Level 28 years ago...showing my age there) is actually improving!

Do you think I might be watching a bit too much? Total immersion language learning...?

:mysmilie_15: no i don't think your watching to much, you've obviously only watching for educational purposes :mysmilie_845: the fact that you see and purchase the odd piece of jewellery here and there is just a reward for all your hard work in studying the language :mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back