Elizabeth Grant - conning the public?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Switching between channels, I just landed upon the POD hour and Denniece asked what Biocollassis is. The guest said she can't tell her that, "but I am allowed to say....". Surely if they expect us to "trust me" and buy their range, they should be willing to give us all of the information we are entitled to know before making a decision on whether to buy a product or not?
I don't watch or shop with IW, but whenever this range is aired, Ms Grant will never elucidate upon what exactly her products are, or what they contain which makes them so miraculous.
If you google the word 'biocollassis', all you get is 'Elizabeth Grant'. Kind of telling that, isn't it. Steer clear of a product when you are not allowed to know what is in it.
Elizabeth Grant is, I feel, QVC's equivalent of Dennis Basso.

Most of these 'make up' companies are called such because they make up their own terminology for what is just slop that you slap on your face. :pizza:

Elastination, Youthine, Crikeyulooksoyoungolene, Plasticide B, Protein Goodenall, etc:giggle:

Would you really trust it more if they called it by its real name tri-poly-chemcalino-di-double-spongenate chloride? [Which sounds like the Latin name for Spongebob Squarepants, I know!]

Yes, Biocollassis is very weird given that the first words I think of when I hear it are Bio, Colossal, Collitus, and Molasses. Not a pretty picture...:mysmilie_13:

She probably doesn't want to say as it's probably got the same ingredients as the producs from Poundland! LOL

I saw a bit of the EG presentation. Did anyone else think that whilst spouting on about the miraculous efficacy of the product, the guest presenter looked suspiciously as if Birtie Botox had visited her forehead? I didn't see it move once, not that I watched for long as I found her extremely irritating.

its like the gem stones that have the most amazing names made up from some strange formula.
the elizabeth grant product info can be found on the net, i dont buy it as im a chap, but was interested by the negative response when asked about the product formulation, as far as i understand it,in canada all the ingredients in a product have to be listed , they were selling it on a channel over there, so if you hunt for that info u should find it. i think it was mainly sea kelp with a few other things thrown in.

I saw a bit of the EG presentation. Did anyone else think that whilst spouting on about the miraculous efficacy of the product, the guest presenter looked suspiciously as if Birtie Botox had visited her forehead? I didn't see it move once, not that I watched for long as I found her extremely irritating.

I thought exactly the same as you, bet she doesn't even use the products either!!!

Hate the stuff. Waste of money.

Elizabeth Grant has horrible eyes . Gives me the creeps.

Latest posts

Back