DPD tracking problems!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I want to track a parcel from Coloured Rocks on the DPD website. I've remembered that there's something unobvious about this, but I can't remember what it was!

I've got the long number from Live Help(as it wasn't provided in the e-mail) , but is this the Parcel Number or the Consignment Number?

And is there something about having to add on or takeoff certain digits, or am I thinking of something else?

All help gratefully received!

Hats off to John Bennett!

I e-mailed him to point out that the tracking link in the dispatch e-mails wasn't working, and he has fixed it. So now if you click where indicated in the e-mail, you will be able to track your parcel on the DPD website automatically (which is useful because they tell you within an hour's window what time the parcel will be delivered).

If using this facility, though, please be aware that there is a delay between the package leaving the CR warehouse and being logged on DPD's system, so you do need to wait a few hours after the e-mail has arrived before you can track your parcel.

Hats off to John Bennett!

I e-mailed him to point out that the tracking link in the dispatch e-mails wasn't working, and he has fixed it. So now if you click where indicated in the e-mail, you will be able to track your parcel on the DPD website automatically (which is useful because they tell you within an hour's window what time the parcel will be delivered).

If using this facility, though, please be aware that there is a delay between the package leaving the CR warehouse and being logged on DPD's system, so you do need to wait a few hours after the e-mail has arrived before you can track your parcel.

My despatch e-mail for my order which arrived with me on Monday was the only e-mail with a tracking number that didn't work, all the others have worked ok for quite a few months now.

My despatch e-mail for my order which arrived with me on Monday was the only e-mail with a tracking number that didn't work, all the others have worked ok for quite a few months now.

How bizarre!!! Computers are funny things... I can only suggest you contact JB. Whatever he did to fix my tracking e-mails, evidently broke yours...

I find that if I have any techno problem and I copy John Bennett in he goes out of his way to be as helpful as possible - I had issues checking out which in the end turned out to be my own error - however John extended my basket and went out of his way to rectify the problem - so if you are reading this John Many thanks it is appreciated.

Latest posts

Back