Hermes delivery problems...a warning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've used 2 of my hooks already, but they seem to me just like ordinary adhesive backed hooks (like I bought from Ebay for a pittance).

I'm not convinced they will peel off without a trace, as they are extremely sticky, and don't believe that they can be reused multiple times by rinsing in water.

But the 2 I've used are meant to be semi-permanent, so I don't intend to remove them just to test their sales pitch.

I didn’t buy the hooks because, from what he was saying, they might not stick onto an emulsioned wall. I use these hooks by Command and they do stay on a wall that’s painted in matte emulsion and the paint stays on the wall if you remove them. 👍
I’ve used them to hang up a torch and the keys to my patio doors and they’re behind the curtains so can’t be seen. If there hadn’t been so many in the TSV set, I might have tried them.

I’m glad that yours were delivered safely ….. and eventually. 😉

Attachments

• DE764E2D-2DA0-41B9-9BE5-9C978E4F7620.jpeg
    DE764E2D-2DA0-41B9-9BE5-9C978E4F7620.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 49
I didn’t buy the hooks because, from what he was saying, they might not stick onto an emulsioned wall. I use these hooks by Command and they do stay on a wall that’s painted in matte emulsion and the paint stays on the wall if you remove them. 👍
I’ve used them to hang up a torch and the keys to my patio doors and they’re behind the curtains so can’t be seen. If there hadn’t been so many in the TSV set, I might have tried them.

I’m glad that yours were delivered safely ….. and eventually. 😉
We used the Command hooks and it fell down taking paint with it. We rehung and fingers crossed this time.

I decided Sunday evening to order the Elemis TSV. Today,Wednesday had an email from Hermes that it will be delivered between 6pm and 8 pm. Two hours after this email I got one from QVC saying it had been despatched.

I think I have posted on two other threads about my ongoing issues with Hermes deliveries. The latest update on my Kitchen Aid TSV hand mixer is that the first one does appear to have gone missing and Hermes finally confirmed to QVC that the replacement one is in their depot, but a shortage of drivers has meant they haven't been able to deliver it ......since Saturday 6 November.

However, I had a delivery from Hermes on Thursday 11 Nov, 3 boxes were 'dumped' outside my gate in the rain, one with dog food, one for someone else who lives some distance away and a FeelUnique parcel which had been missing for over 4 weeks. I didn't find them until it got light the following day.

QVC are no longer offering to send out a third mixer, even though there is no timescale offered for delivery.
Apologies but here I go again. I was notified by Boots that my parcel was coming by Hermes 😒 By yesterday, the Hermes Tracking App was saying that it was at the Hub, had been since Wednesday, so I wasn't too hopeful, I received no notification of a delivery slot by text or email but I did receive an email stating that it had been delivered at 7pm. However, I didn't see it until this morning, and so my parcel was left outside overnight again but on the gate post this time, which is some distance from the front door and it had been raining again!
Still no update from Hermes about my KitchenAid TVS delivery since 8 November, I'll be making another call to QVC today, they've had my money since the first one was dispatched on 28 October.
My daughter, who lives nearby, is also waiting for her second ever purchase from QVC to be delivered, it apparently goes out for delivery then 'gets delayed' !!

Apologies but here I go again. I was notified by Boots that my parcel was coming by Hermes 😒 By yesterday, the Hermes Tracking App was saying that it was at the Hub, had been since Wednesday, so I wasn't too hopeful, I received no notification of a delivery slot by text or email but I did receive an email stating that it had been delivered at 7pm. However, I didn't see it until this morning, and so my parcel was left outside overnight again but on the gate post this time, which is some distance from the front door and it had been raining again!
Still no update from Hermes about my KitchenAid TVS delivery since 8 November, I'll be making another call to QVC today, they've had my money since the first one was dispatched on 28 October.
My daughter, who lives nearby, is also waiting for her second ever purchase from QVC to be delivered, it apparently goes out for delivery then 'gets delayed' !!
I placed an order on 2nd November with a company I use regularly & received all the acknowledgements from them & Hermes. My parcel was at the hub three days later & as far as I'm aware it's still sitting there. After two emails & a phone call I had a replacement order despatched with next day delivery by DPD. One item was out of stock which meant going below free P&P but they honoured it & my account was refunded on the same day. I assume they get the cost of the replacement order back from Hermes.

Latest posts

Back