Embellished jeans/ prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bet you-know-who is crying into her battenburg cos the sizing isn't big enough! :cheeky:

She'll just have to console herself with an embellished kaftan, something along these sort of lines, though obviously much, much, much, much, much, much larger:

Or this, perhaps...Stylish, on-trend, and handy for those occasional bank robberies:

Now, Puss, you know she's such a sheep when it comes to following fashion trends. Perhaps something more along these lines? Much warmer than a Slanket too......

31329.jpg

Now, Puss, you know she's such a sheep when it comes to following fashion trends. Perhaps something more along these lines? Much warmer than a Slanket too......

31329.jpg

Oh, Perdy, those seams would have to be let out in order to accomodate her er plumpish figure...Is this delectable piece of fashion frivolity available in a 7XL?

Oh, Perdy, those seams would have to be let out in order to accomodate her er plumpish figure...Is this delectable piece of fashion frivolity available in a 7XL?

I believe it goes to an 8XL so she should be ok. As an alternative, this might have a bit more "give" in it for her. Certainly it should be easy to slip on as if it was a second skin...

images_stock_esellerpro_28082.jpg

And then perhaps she could add this subtle piece to her Summer collection, I know she likes to show off her new slender figure on the beach:

And for those more formal occasions, such as when she needs to see the bank manager to arrange her latest battenburg overdraft:

Excellent suggestions, Puss.

It's so good to know that she's getting back to her old Baywatch shape again.

Bse9JMgCWkKGrHqUH-CkEvEs9lBBL4DwjEMG_12.jpg

I must say, Jamesy, I think those dancercise classes are paying dividends, I've never seen you look so svelte.

Indeed they are. I heard that she had been offered the principal role in Swan Lake at Covent Garden next month.

B6DOMwBmkKGrHqQOKi4EymJ5lzlBMwpdT2fw_35.jpg

Jamesy, I actually feel very sorry for you having forum members take the mickey, it's just not nice!

P.S. Think yourself lucky that I have no idea how to obtain and post such pictures, it must be beyond my OAP brain.............:nod:

Jamesy, I actually feel very sorry for you having forum members take the mickey, it's just not nice!

P.S. Think yourself lucky that I have no idea how to obtain and post such pictures, it must be beyond my OAP brain.............:nod:

OAP brain, ha! Why, Busy, you're only 96 for goodness' sake. When I was your age I was dancing on the tables at Maxim's before servicing all the tenors in the male voice choir, (and a dozen or so of the baritones, too).

OAP brain, ha! Why, Busy, you're only 96 for goodness' sake. When I was your age I was dancing on the tables at Maxim's before servicing all the tenors in the male voice choir, (and a dozen or so of the baritones, too).

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'Going for a Song!':cheeky:

I've heard that method isn't totally reliable................:giggle:

Not if you're tone deaf, no... :clapping:

I think you're all being VERY unfair: Mrs J's been working hard to shift the metric tonnes.

21319.jpg

Great legs, BTW!

Latest posts

Back