Who's JF refering to about panda eyes?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
JF has had the audacity to claim that a presenter from old GMTV looking everyday like a panda because of wearing too much eye concealer. This was on a Gayle Hayman presentation last night, desperately trying to flog eye gel or something.
How dare she insult other presenters from other shows coming on the way she does and looking how she does![and BTW, why does she slurrrrp like that when she gets excited?] How unprofessional is she! Somebody high up needs to give her a good telling off!

She clearly does not see what we all see when she looks in the mirror. Wonder if she was referring to Fiona Phillips. She looked a bit panda eyes at times.

I agree though. She needs to be taken aside & told to keep her personal opinions to herself when on air.

She clearly does not see what we all see when she looks in the mirror. Wonder if she was referring to Fiona Phillips. She looked a bit panda eyes at times.

I agree though. She needs to be taken aside & told to keep her personal opinions to herself when on air.

Thanks Lilian, I wondered who she was referring to.

I like pandas. I'd have watched GMTV if someone looked like a panda, though sometimes they can overdo it with the eye-makeup, but only when they're auditioning as Kiss for stars In Their Eyes.

But they tone it down for those sensitive moments:

Awww, absolute toots.

Maybe JF is jealous that GMTV did not snap her up!! Perhaps when ITV ditch Christine Blakely she can apply for the job and work with Mr Chiles!! What a pair that would make, the gruesome twosome!!

Latest posts

Back